Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Repeat problems with 2009 Cheetah

Post Thanks / Like

Grizz, it sounds like you found the problem. If I were you, I would just make a shim for the module and you should be good to go. Use a piece of rubber like Barry suggested, or even a piece of bicycle tire inner tube. It should be quite easy to do. Me, I don't like paying guys to do things that I can do myself. Give it a try, and let us know how you make out. You certainly won't hurt anything.

Post Thanks / Like

My frustration level is through the roof. I stopped by the authorized dealer because I was in town for business, and it was recommended that I get a RMA# again and send it back.

I sent Martin and email today.

Thanks to everyone that has offered suggestions and even behind the scenes help. This is a great bunch of people on this forum, I really appreciate everyone that had input and will keep you all updated.

Thanks,

CS

Post Thanks / Like

I think in most cases sending it back to Martin is the best bet. Not only is it cheaper for shipping than labor but if something else turns out to be the problem Martin has the parts on hand where the dealler will need to order them and have more down time.
    Firecat 400