Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: oh my !

Post Thanks / Like

Default oh my !

i love martins bows the draw the way it shoots the way it feels but ive had the worst amount of problem i have ever had with this bow i have never had this many problems with any bow i have ever owaned (6 bows)

THE NEW ISSUE YAAAAAYYY

ok i had a neibhaor paper tune my bow and he did great i even shot it through some paper at 5, 10, 20, and 40 yards (skiped 30) great bullet holes but then i just goyt another new sight for it cuz the other broke (my fault) it was a cobera and the one that came on it came broke so now that ive got my new one i have to bottom out my (gang) sight cuz i can barely moove my pins cuz theres not enouth room for big tunes just fine tunes and when its bottomed out i can get 10 yards its so stupid how do i fix this new issue????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????

Post Thanks / Like

That's not an issue with the bow itself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    That's not an issue with the bow itself.
    then what is it

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of Cobra sight is it? Most of them have a reversable mount bracket so you can lower the sight housing. That or your peep is to low.

Post Thanks / Like

What kind of Cobra sight is it? Most of them have a reversable mount bracket so you can lower the sight housing. That or your peep is to low.
    x2 That's right. It's also possible that your arrow rest isn't level.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

what r u talkkiinng about i got another new sight and its a trophy ridge 5 pin and no its compleatly bottomed out and the peep is fine
    Last edited by Double S; 11-17-2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Language

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry brothers/sisters I am NOT trying to start anything I will say what I have to say and I will be done with it. Once again I need to say this and not trying to start anything.

GOD is not a dirty rag to thrown around or to be used as a substitute for a dirty or nasty word. He is the giver of life and should be respected and held in reverence. coolsam402 please just be more mindful of our creator and prayerful of His forgiveness Blasphemy is forgivable and I hope you will ask for His forgiveness.

Have a blessed day
    Last edited by Rottzilla; 11-24-2011 at 01:39 AM.
    08' Martin Saber
    27" DL 62# DW 7"BH 32.25"ATA
    Limbsaver Elite Prism 5 Pin Sight
    NAP Apache, Tru-Ball Rack Master Pro Release
    Harvest Time Archery HT-2 28" with FOB's and Grim Reaper BH
    Now therefore, please take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me. Gen 27:3 NKJV

Post Thanks / Like

Well then I guess you better take it to a pro shop and have them look at it.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

yes... oh so true rot but why rotzilla? seems really weird. and yes, if your gang wont go any lower you need to move your peep. or just do whatever......... thats what id do!!!
    2010 rytera x. apache rest, truglo 5pin. 8in shockbocker 1000 stabilizer. norway g2 string tamer Huch-n-Son strings
    2010 rytera z apache carbon rest axt primal x5 sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    yes... oh so true rot but why rotzilla? seems really weird. and yes, if your gang wont go any lower you need to move your peep. or just do whatever......... thats what id do!!!
    if i moved my peep then my ancor would move i have the knucked to the under ear the kisser and some sometimes the noes to the string and the allignment of the peer and the chircle of the peep to the circle of the gang