Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32

Thread: 1st bow kill

  1. #11
    Senior Member Skbengal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sask,Ca
    Posts
    141
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Congrats!

    Congrats on the buck!Hard to beat that rush isn't it?

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    vestal ny
    Posts
    206
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    congrats on the buck. and good story, some days you get away with moving a ton and other days you cant flinch and they are off and gone. Glad it ended as well as it did, way to go.
    "If Darwin saw the same sunrise and sunset, that I see from a duck marsh, or my tree stand; then he would know there is a God, and that He created all of it." -Ford-

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SW OK
    Posts
    1,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    MM

    Tell me more about this swivel seat. It has my attention.
    Firecat 400

  4. #14
    String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    MM

    Tell me more about this swivel seat. It has my attention.
    Here is one MLN there are many on the market but this seat leaves you free to move and swivel


    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c....aspx?a=210593


    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SW OK
    Posts
    1,527
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Here is one MLN there are many on the market but this seat leaves you free to move and swivel


    http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c....aspx?a=210593


    Hutch
    Thanks hutch. I was curious about his since he straps it too a tree.
    Firecat 400

  6. #16
    String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Gottcha MLN, Here is the one that straps to a tree. http://www.biggametreestands.com/pro...te-swivel.html
    I should get one for my back yard there is a bruiser out there. Especially since I can't walk munch my knee is toast.

    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Frederick, Maryland
    Posts
    185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Congrats on the buck! I'm so excited to get mine.
    Hutch thanks for the link.
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

  8. #18
    Senior Member Money Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Knox, NY
    Posts
    514
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Gottcha MLN, Here is the one that straps to a tree. http://www.biggametreestands.com/pro...te-swivel.html
    I should get one for my back yard there is a bruiser out there. Especially since I can't walk munch my knee is toast.

    Hutch
    Hutch,
    This one looks almost identical to the one I have. I bought mine about 15 years ago so I don't remember where I got it or how much I paid. It works ok if you use smaller trees, I need to put a longer strap on it and I'll be all set for some of the larger trees that I like to sit against
    2012 Alien X

  9. #19
    Senior Member Money Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Knox, NY
    Posts
    514
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Oh oh, you're hooked now! Congratulations. Now about that class that you made it to, where you able to concentrate on it, or where you re-living your deer hunt?
    It was a bus rescue class for the fie dept, so we were cutting a bus apart, so I had to pay attention to class, but during the breaks, it was mostly about the hunt.
    2012 Alien X

  10. #20
    String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Hutch,
    This one looks almost identical to the one I have. I bought mine about 15 years ago so I don't remember where I got it or how much I paid. It works ok if you use smaller trees, I need to put a longer strap on it and I'll be all set for some of the larger trees that I like to sit against
    So MM do you like your swivel seat I might have to look into those for my backyard.




    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •