Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: amazing but 2 issues

Post Thanks / Like

Default amazing but 2 issues

so i got my cable slide and my sts today, and my sts was no problem and its awesome. now i have a super quiet bow. next the slide, not a big issue but wondering if it can be fixed. when ever i draw my bow the slide wants to stick to the cable rod and not move back easily any fixes for it. the third thing is i dropped my poundage to adjust my peep and stuff so i was like what ever and i took everything off and re squared my nock and rest and re set my kisser it was about an inch to high and i moved my peep so its all aligned with me so i have knuckle to under ear and kisser and peep and its perfect i love it then i balanced out my rest and nock and fixed my center shot and shot through paper it was good just one minor adjustment and perfect then shot LOW low LOW my gang completely bottomed out and almost down were my rest is and i have to use my 30 yard pin to shoot 10 yards idk im just going to leave it a cancel the trip and wait till next year and go to a shop in January and have them put my strings on and do everything i just did to by bow and see what they say and i have one question does using this cable rod and slide increase my draw weight it seems like my draw weight is a little bit heavier.
    Last edited by coolsam402; 11-19-2011 at 07:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

What do you mean by your knuckle behind the ear?
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

You need to have a friend take a side pic of you at full draw with a arrow nocked pointed in a safe direction. So we can help you better.

Post Thanks / Like

This is only an assumption but it sure sounds to me like you need to lower your anchor and raise your peep and also lower your draw length.

Let's see some pictures!!!
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    What do you mean by your knuckle behind the ear?
    like under your ear loab and back a little bit theres that like soft hole spot i put my bottom nuckle right in there like 6 years ago and it just stuck my hole life

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    You need to have a friend take a side pic of you at full draw with a arrow nocked pointed in a safe direction. So we can help you better.
    hahaha ok i will get that soon maybe tomarrow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    This is only an assumption but it sure sounds to me like you need to lower your anchor and raise your peep and also lower your draw length.

Let's see some pictures!!!
    the draw length is perfect now i my holding elbow used to be so bent now its not locked and its not compleatly unlocked its perfect

Post Thanks / Like

Photos please, pretty sure your overdrawing, How tall are you? What's your 'wingspan'?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Photos please, pretty sure your overdrawing, How tall are you? What's your 'wingspan'?
    he told me he is 6'.2''.
    im going to toss this out there agin along with others request to have sam measure his wing span and divide by 2.5 just to see what that comes out to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    just measured everything and up to date now im 6 3 and wing span of i just measured again but a wing span of 77