Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fletching

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fletching

I want to get back into arrow building and can't decide which way too go as far as fletching. What's everyones preference? I thought of going to fobs but it just doesn't seem the same

Post Thanks / Like

I use blazers,stick great hard to come off,only when i blow through my target and hit fence.Light offer great flight,lots of colors to choose from.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    I use blazers,stick great hard to come off,only when i blow through my target and hit fence.Light offer great flight,lots of colors to choose from.
    fusions are better get the 3 inch with the twist its amazing stick amazingly get that good like super glue stuff easton makes its a small tube but its amazing great great GREAT great great arrow flight and stability of the arrow good and stiff vanes love them i have converted 4 about to be 5 tomarrow when i go to my pro shop to get some for this guy and you can get them usually for 29 cents each but there the best

Post Thanks / Like

Blazers here.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    Blazers here.
    you people get like walmart stuff just sayin not being mean but ya

Post Thanks / Like

Coolsam402, as soon as you show me that you have enough experience with the products you say are the best you shouldn't downgrade what others use. Seems you have a lot to learn.

Post Thanks / Like

Coolsam402, as soon as you show me that you have enough experience with the products you say are the best you shouldn't downgrade what others use. Seems you have a lot to learn.
    Thinking same thing,,,,,,,,,why people have to come on here and act like this is beyond me,ill make bet now theres a ban in this members future!
    Last edited by Speedykills; 11-22-2011 at 05:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

umm ok ive shot 5 long a2a bows this is my first small a2a bow yes i had a few issues with it ive also have had ALOT of experance with bows ive actually worked at an archery shop during the summer and ive worked on bows and have shot many diffferent types of arrow and numberoous products that are available on the market im also a captin at 2 different archey leagues and i also have my own archery league that i run so befor you say anything y dont you try the fusions were in my case i have tryed the blazers and didnt particulaey care for them so

and in the 4 people i have converted to fusions 2 of them were blazer users and thought that they were the best till they used the fusions and one guy was just regular what ever vanes and the last 1 and the one tomarrow just used thoes nap wraps thAt shrink in hot water
    Last edited by coolsam402; 11-22-2011 at 05:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    umm ok ive shot 5 long a2a bows this is my first small a2a bow yes i had a few issues with it ive also have had ALOT of experance with bows ive actually worked at an archery shop during the summer and ive worked on bows and have shot many diffferent types of arrow and numberoous products that are available on the market im also a captin at 2 different archey leagues and i also have my own archery league that i run so befor you say anything y dont you try the fusions were in my case i have tryed the blazers and didnt particulaey care for them so
    Then why do you act like a .........then,if your so smart you sure dont show it,every post you make is a smack towards other people or try to belittle them or martin products.You might think it's all fun and games until you try to log on and cant because you got banned...........

Post Thanks / Like

Not gonna jack this thread to argue, but still not convinced.