Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bengal pro

Post Thanks / Like

LOL Here you go:
    Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    I'm with you there Arrow Splitter. The guilty ones just taste better!
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

OOPS I'd say I've gotten a little off-topic. LOL And now we return to our regularly scheduled thread.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

yep i really like the bow to , AND WANT ONE have seen it for 750.00 and that hurts right now if u see it cheaper let me know, i need to get 1

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polaris754 View Post
    yep i really like the bow to , AND WANT ONE have seen it for 750.00 and that hurts right now if u see it cheaper let me know, i need to get 1
    bengal is going for 449.00

Post Thanks / Like

where did u see that price gd? is 499.00 the bengal pro or the old one 2010 model?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Sure you are. Hunting innocent animals and shooting 24-7 doesn't leave much time for ad posting.LOL Me, I only shoot animals that look guilty.LOL
    Funny thing, as soon as I get a tag for a game animal, they all start looking guilty.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

they are all guilty untill proven not tasty
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by polaris754 View Post
    where did u see that price gd? is 499.00 the bengal pro or the old one 2010 model?
    it was the listed price that was posted.come to think of it i dont know if that is dealer price or store price.i see the 2010 going for cheep,and i have seen some go for alot.im still waiting for this shop to get them in,dude said he would send me an email so i could shoot the bengal.....but i dont trust the shop and dont like them at all.they are just the closest shop around.

Pro Series Models

Bengal Pro w/Fury XT cam 449.99
    Cougar FC Pro w/Fury XT cam 499.99
    Cougar FC Pro w/Nitro cams 599.99
    Crossfire w/Nitro cams 499.99
    Scepter V Pro w/Nitro cams 799.99

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    it was the listed price that was posted.come to think of it i dont know if that is dealer price or store price.i see the 2010 going for cheep,and i have seen some go for alot.im still waiting for this shop to get them in,dude said he would send me an email so i could shoot the bengal.....but i dont trust the shop and dont like them at all.they are just the closest shop around.
    dude you need a new shop...trust is big when handing your bow over.. we have 2 nice shops in eugene a 3rd in cresswell... 10min north on me its new but nice folks..
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    dude you need a new shop...trust is big when handing your bow over.. we have 2 nice shops in eugene a 3rd in cresswell... 10min north on me its new but nice folks..
    oh no buddy this shop will never touch my bow again.they are the reson why i wanted to learn how to work on my own bow.but they are the shop near me(45 min drive)so if i want to shoot a new martin i will have to go through them.