Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39

Thread: got pics get excited

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    picture a teeter totter. your body being the pivot point. raise the bow arm,lower your elbow of the release arm.

    NOTE: the main problem i notice is your a lefty. lol
    im not a lefty i cant even pee with my left hand... that hand is so uncordinated


    haha


    and how am i supposed to tell if im level ????? i cant take my head off and turn it around and look at my self

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    i wanted to see the sight in hopes that it could be flipped around,giving you more adjustment. aand,as others said,you should definately have an arrow nocked and pointed at a target of some sort. you only think you have issues til you dry fire your bow.

    hey guys, look real close at the strings on the bow. just beneath the cable guard rod. tell me what you see
    ya i saw that too why is that cable all pulled ver is that supposed to be like that?????/

  3. #13
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    NOTE: the main problem i notice is your a lefty. lol
    Careful there Hawg,





    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  4. #14
    String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Gilmanton, New Hampshire
    Posts
    5,757
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    and how am i supposed to tell if im level ????? i cant take my head off and turn it around and look at my self
    Stand in front of a mirror. Or have a buddy check to see if it is level.



    Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    Stand in front of a mirror. Or have a buddy check to see if it is level.



    Hutch
    so what i compair my arms to my arrow ???????????????

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    new pics with kisser and peep moved up 1 inch

    Snapshot_20111120_3.jpg

    Snapshot_20111120_2.jpg

  7. #17
    Senior Member SJunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Argyle, Iowa
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lowering your anchor would do wonders, wouldn't take much. Also buy a sight with an offset mount bracket like a Cobra Python, that will give you more adjustability in your sights.

    Was trying to figure out the pics showing you as a lefty, remembered seeing your pics posted on one of your other threads that the bow was right handed.

    As for the cables being like that, I'd say something isn't routed correctly.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SJunior View Post
    Lowering your anchor would do wonders, wouldn't take much. Also buy a sight with an offset mount bracket like a Cobra Python, that will give you more adjustability in your sights.

    Was trying to figure out the pics showing you as a lefty, remembered seeing your pics posted on one of your other threads that the bow was right handed.

    As for the cables being like that, I'd say something isn't routed correctly.
    well i moved the kisser and peep up one inch how do the pics look and im am aiming down. i havent even touched the cables how would i fix that issue also ha

  9. #19
    Senior Member SJunior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Argyle, Iowa
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Is the cable in the same groove as the string? I definitely wouldn't be shooting it that way, maybe that's why the poundage increase.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    179
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    here are pics of the cam it looks routed correctly this is how it came


    Snapshot_20111120.jpg

    Snapshot_20111120_5.jpg

    Snapshot_20111120_6.jpg

    Snapshot_20111120_7.jpg

    Snapshot_20111120_8.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •