Thread: Thank YOU forum people

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank YOU forum people

thanks everyone that has helped me i moved up another inch and went and took a shot in my basement and i actually had to move my peep down and my sight up a little bit because it was shooting so high thanks now i need to tie every thing in and sight in and go buy new vanes for my arrows so i can go on that hunting trip this upcomming weekend and learn this new shooting form

thank thanks thanks you

Post Thanks / Like

One more trip, shoot as much as you can this week so you are as comfortable as possible with the new form/set-up prior to the hunting trip without overdoing it and turning your arm into Jello. The last thing you would want to do is put a bad shot on a deer, wound it and not recover.

Stay calm, pick a spot
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

glad its figured out now,Sam. good luck with your hunt. pics of your kill are required as a sincere thank you. lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

You're welcome. Glad we all could help you get this all sorted out. As droppixel sugests, shoot as much as possible to accustomize your self to your new form, without tiring youdelf, while doing so, try focusing on your aiming spot, close your eyes and draw, now open them and see where you're aiming. As you become used to your new form, you'll be closer and closer to being on target.
    I'll 2nd HawgEnvy's statement, pictures of your sucess are the best thank you we could get. Got something other than a phone to take these pics with?
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for not giving up on us. We do our best to help but sometimes it is not easy. Hope you do well with that bow its a nice one.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

your welcome

Post Thanks / Like

see easy fix ...lol glad to read your on target.. cant be said enough "practice"
    dont forget to set your self up for success.. know your efective range befor hitting them hunting grounds... would rather read you just couldn't close the deal reather then I tracked an tracked but just could'nt find him....good luck
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    see easy fix ...lol glad to read your on target.. cant be said enough "practice"
    dont forget to set your self up for success.. know your efective range befor hitting them hunting grounds... would rather read you just couldn't close the deal reather then I tracked an tracked but just could'nt find him....good luck
    Amen to that, Son
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Sam

Wonderful to hear everything is working for you.Now comes the practice and the passion!It just grows and grows!Now if you'll just ask Him God will bless all your efforts.Your new friend Rick.
    Last edited by Skbengal; 11-22-2011 at 11:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys ive been practicing and practicing i got the 10 yards down but i cant go any farther than 10 in my basement because there is too much stuff in the way and everyday it keeps raining so i cant go out side and shoot but i will hopefull tomarrow the weather says its not supposed to rain but i never trusted the wether so y should i now and i was used to shooting 60 yards easily in my back yard so if i can just get out there long enought to shoot 20 and 30 yards i should be good but if i can get 20 30 40 and 50 and try 60 andthen still have time ti practice more out there i will and i will post pics thanks again for all the help new to the short a2a stuff i know small people with short a2a and they do fine anchoring were i used to anchor so that why i was like what is going on but yep thanks again

and i got to get more arrows or vanes and nocks today i shot one of my nocks and the arrow slid off or it would of been another robin hood and i would of been out of arrows well i would still have 2 but then i have 2 shot off vanes so
    Last edited by coolsam402; 11-22-2011 at 06:06 PM.