Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Metal Storm

Post Thanks / Like

Yep another hint for christmass.... did you know they also sell Dial Cal and Mich sets..good way to start out. comes in a box too so you can store it safly Un till you buy that tool box you will need.. see just make a list post it on your fridge for dad an mom to see. lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    Yep another hint for christmass.... did you know they also sell Dial Cal and Mich sets..good way to start out. comes in a box too so you can store it safly Un till you buy that tool box you will need.. see just make a list post it on your fridge for dad an mom to see. lol
    No I didn't. I actually have dial calipers. They're not expensive, but they're accurate. I'll probably end up getting my Mics from Starret, because their definitely a quality, precision company. Most of the mics at the shop are also Starret.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

i kike big guns,yep like them alot.now if i could only go elk hunting with one of them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    i kike big guns,yep like them alot.now if i could only go elk hunting with one of them
    This system would be great if was incorporated into a shotgun. Bird hunters wouldn't have a problem taking out whole flocks of birds.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com