Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Youth or regular bow

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by minnie View Post
    red target bows shoot better. i have a red martin mystic and a samick recurve with a red riser.
    is that why i shoot so good, all my bows have red someplace...maybe i should get the 2012 lol

rpalt1 how goes the search...she been to a pro shop yet...lol not pushing just excited for the NEW SHOOTER yea buddy keep this great sport agrowing everyday
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjclassic View Post
    Congrats! I have three young girls, hopefully they will show some interest!
    easy show them how fun it is, and girls shoot too.... how about mom does she shoot if so, OH boy howdy they will too

FYI for every one.... If all you archery is about hunting a getting ready for the "kill". well kids that are not so into it will shy away... go and make it fun shooting baloons on a string, or some other fun looking game and befor you know it that little one will be tuggin on the ole wallet...and thats folks is agood thing... 3 new shooters in my family son as MY son got his bow the grandkids around the same age all 3 wanted to try that new bow...well new bow in all I (aka grandpa ) hooked um up witha #20 pony then once intrest was there Dad (aka Great Grandpa aka 4x5) hooked us up with their 1st compound...My point is 1 of the 3 never even wants to try to go hunting...just likes shooting with us
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/