Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I hope not...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joelc View Post
    I told them it would look hideous. Send your concerns to drew@martinarchery.com
    I knew you were lurking in the back someplace. Drew what were you thinking... No Grey stickers
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Bet Drew will be getting some email.
    already sent mine...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I'd already have my hands on one except that I keep throwing around the idea of waiting to see if Rytera comes up with something similar.
    how did it draw and hold compared to the shadowcat ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdduffy View Post
    how did it draw and hold compared to the shadowcat ?
    I don't know. You misread my post. I meant to say I would have already had one,, not that I did or that I shot one. Just an educated guess, but with it's longer a2a (40")`it should, with the 1.5 cams, draw just a bit smoother than my Alien Z (36"). Truth be known I never know just what my bows are going to feel like. My last 26 bows have all been ordered, sight unseen and not shot prior to ordering. I just know what I like and what I like is not SHORT.
    Last edited by bfisher; 11-28-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

joelc

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    I knew you were lurking in the back someplace. Drew what were you thinking... No Grey stickers
    To be fair it wasn't Drew that made the decision...but he's the guy that might be able to fix it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    I don't know. You misread my post. I meant to say I would have already had one,, not that I did or that I shot one. Just an educated guess, but with it's longer a2a (40")`it should, with the 1.5 cams, draw just a bit smoother than my Alien Z (36"). Truth be known I never know just what my bows are going to feel like. My last 26 bows have all been ordered, sight unseen and not shot prior to ordering. I just know what I like and what I like is not SHORT.
    sorry,I did misread your post.I'm with you in liking long bows. I already told my shop to put the order in for the scepter so I'm dying to get my hands on one,I thought you had a scoop for me !

Post Thanks / Like

To be fair it wasn't Drew that made the decision...but he's the guy that might be able to fix it!
    just one of them things.not evryone can be pleased.im sure there are people out ther who dig the green sticker and roto cups,and we got people who dont like it.all and all a black marker can take care of it,lol..but what really matters is that the 2012 line up is looking good.cant wait to get my hands on a new bengal come taxreturns.

question.can a guy buy a bow from the factory if he where in that area.or is it dealer only buys?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    just one of them things.not evryone can be pleased.im sure there are people out ther who dig the green sticker and roto cups,and we got people who dont like it.all and all a black marker can take care of it,lol..but what really matters is that the 2012 line up is looking good.cant wait to get my hands on a new bengal come taxreturns.

question.can a guy buy a bow from the factory if he where in that area.or is it dealer only buys?
    i'd kinda like to know the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Ok so i go take down my Drew Target face.....lol hahahha good to know Joel thanks for jumpin in and shinning some light on this... Now hows about a loger a2a bow or any C nitros cams kicking around your work station..lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

We might be in luck. Looking at the 2012 catalog the only bow showing the green roto's and bezels is the Bengal. All the others are black. I'd rather have black and when and if I order a Scepter I will specify as such. Red riser, black limbs, and black everything else. Now if we can only get those decals changed on the limbs. It's either that or green and red strings. I'm still waiting to see what Rytera shows up with.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver