Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shout out for Hutch....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Shout out for Hutch....

Since we don't have a general forum I am posting for all here to know Hutch is one man that's into providing great customer service. Not paying attention the other night while shooting and messing with BHs I accidentally laid the bow in the wrong place and nicked the string with the BHs severing some threads on the string. Thank goodness my tags are filled for the year but that didn't matter to him. After PMs and answering questions about the process I ordered new strings last night and they are already built and projected to go out on Monday (new ones posted on the classifieds). Now if that's not customer service to another member I don't know what is. Maybe because I also shoot a Bengal, lol just don't know. Anyways thanks Bill won't hesitate to do business again.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

That is great service, and I have had the same. Not only is the service great, but the stings are too. The hardest part about dealing with Hutch is if you change your mind on colors, it may be too late, he builds them pretty quick.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Good to know......

Post Thanks / Like

@ moneyman you're right better have your colors right or it may be to late. Changed my mind 3 times and finally told him to build the one he thought would look best for what I wanted. Were Packer fans here and the colors he built with look great. They're posted on the last page of the classifieds.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    @ moneyman you're right better have your colors right or it may be to late. Changed my mind 3 times and finally told him to build the one he thought would look best for what I wanted. Were Packer fans here and the colors he built with look great. They're posted on the last page of the classifieds.
    I saw them. They look sharp. I did a flo orange and silver. Trying to figure out what I want to do next. My buddy is thinking about flo green and white.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Of corse he is fast... what do you want a string maker to do wait a week to see if a guy desides on the red instead of the flo orange....lol
    See you are spoused to know what it is you want Befor placing an order...
    Way to go Hutch crank um out fast as you can...
    soon as i get My C nitros Bill.... someday no wirries I already know what i want or perhaps the ..... OH see I got time thou LOL hahahhahah
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes ya killl me ES, lol. Just hope they're bright enough to blind the intended quarry, lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes ya killl me ES, lol. Just hope they're bright enough to blind the intended quarry, lol.
    what color did you go with..

I have a blue/black ,flo green/ black, with mnt berry serving...103" worth + bus..
    also have a flo yellow/ orange xcables with blaze orange string on cougar.. and my fav is the flo/ yellow , red recurve strings yes strings 3 of them but only have one recurve.lol

I like the bling a bright string brings to a bow ...like the game can see it...lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

@ ES flo yellow/flo green. If you go to classified and go to the last page of his string thread it is the next to last entry. He posteed pics so
    I could get ann early peek. Also had the loop done in flo green and serving in black. Colors are because were Packers fans up this way and it will go with the colors I have on my arrows.

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody's a Packers fan.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver