Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: how do i quiet the...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Swimming in school, fish stories? Golf clap.

I hope his 29 YO dad really doesn't have a almost 15 YO son! I'm sure it happens but that is a pretty young to start a family.
    oh ya and i do golf

Post Thanks / Like

Coolsam. There's a thing called Forum Etiquette. That's why your getting some harsh feedback. Things didn't add up from the first time you posted. From the comments to the pics...things didn't add up. After we checked your DOB, We mods and Admin already knew something wasn't right. Don't take it personal. We know each other not only from this forum but from many other forums. A lot of time, we use the same username. We can only go by what you add to your profile and by the content that you add to the forum. If those things don't add up..then it's hard for any of us to believe any of your posts. It's not the quantity of post but the quality of the posts. People here want to help you and that's why some take it harsh when things start not to add up correctly. My .2 cents.

I would recommend that you start all over and reintroduce yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    any one have a running count on the ..... un truths told by this poster, Or is it posters... 3 buy my count...one only shoots the good arrows the other shoots wal marts somtimes... you do know any one can sign up here to have their very own profile....
    ya i only shoot the good easton axis carbin n-fused arrows for everything except one thing to i have to point out that very one thing when i say something the only time i dont use the good arrows are when i shoot at a small ball that 19 to be exact plus me so 20 are all shooting at at the same time with 20 arrows there im not going to waste 12 on an arrow that i have a 50 chance of getting a good out come and a 50 chance of getting a bad out come if its good and i know i will get the ball then i dont care if that arrow gets recked i would scarifice the arrow to get the ball but if i shoot and miss there is like a 99% chance of that arrow getting reckedand with thoes odds im not using a 12 arrow for that and the good arrows you can only buy them in dozens so 12 times 12 is 144 pluss tax and me and my dad split them me 6 him 6 so we split the price and if he has a half doz good arrows still and i recked all mine hes not just going to but new for the heck of it i would just be ""STUFF"" outta luck---sol the nice way--....... and i would have to pay 144 pluss tax insted of 72 plus tax were i can save good arrows and money and but 2 or 3 cheap 3 doller walmart arrows and reck them i already robin hood my arrows alot todday i was at 35 yards shot a nock on my arrow the nock bent apart (but didnt brake) and cut a big line in the nock and sliped out the arrows still goos i just had to go to my pro shop and get a new nock and some new vanes i shot one of them and the other 2 i messed up cuz they were hittting my rest when i got the new one

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Yes, and no time for the computer? In this day and age I find that hard to believe.

I'm old, but do remember when I was a teenager my dad threatened to put a hasp and lock on the refrigerator.

OK, so you are using your dad's account to post on here. So level with us now. If your dad is Sam then what's your name? First name is sufficient. I also have to ask why you think you're short. At 14 and 5'10" you're bigger than average. And if your dad is around 6'4" I wouldn't refer to that as short. In fact, it's about 6" taller than the average adult male.
    seriously i neevet have time for computer you should see all my homework i have so much of that i dont have a brake till next weekend when i can even start on it annd i have to pass my classes to swim so no homework time means i have like no computer timer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    I forgot all about the "kids" going to fetch the 1000 arrows shot per day. So is that a low light shooting, I mean beofre the 5:45 swimming or after the 6:00pm bath time, there are not enough hours in the day. Wait until you get a job.
    i shot befor swimming swimming just started less than 3 weeks ago to tell you the truth this is actually Really bad and kinda gross, i havent showered in more than a week ... that just shocked me ... i feel as if i should go shower right now ... i have a meet tomarrow morning i should actually be going to bet but... idk... the sowering thing i guess its not that bad cuz your in a chlorinizes pool and after morning practice i just wash the chloorine out of my hair but idk if that counts as a shower .................... and when i dont swim i have 2 jobs actually one is on week days i work from 3 to 8 but its easy its a small one building ice cream store were we just serve ice cream cones then i have the weekend job were i work from 12 to 6 at a ice cream store called cold stone every one has heard of it i put an app in for the dohnut store but they opened a ice cream store inside it and they callled and asked if i wanted to work ice cream that job i still have that actually an all year job but i can take days off and i can make my sechedual and the small ice cream store is only opened in the summer from june to augest and from the time school gets out to the time the ice cream store opens i go to work with my mom and i drive the fork lift and work the warehouse and then the first week in augest after the ice cream i do a 1 week summer job at the fair were i work maitnence crew so now what do you have to say

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coolsam402 View Post
    i shot befor swimming swimming just started less than 3 weeks ago to tell you the truth this is actually Really bad and kinda gross, i havent showered in more than a week ... that just shocked me ... i feel as if i should go shower right now ... i have a meet tomarrow morning i should actually be going to bet but... idk... the sowering thing i guess its not that bad cuz your in a chlorinizes pool and after morning practice i just wash the chloorine out of my hair but idk if that counts as a shower .................... and when i dont swim i have 2 jobs actually one is on week days i work from 3 to 8 but its easy its a small one building ice cream store were we just serve ice cream cones then i have the weekend job were i work from 12 to 6 at a ice cream store called cold stone every one has heard of it i put an app in for the dohnut store but they opened a ice cream store inside it and they callled and asked if i wanted to work ice cream that job i still have that actually an all year job but i can take days off and i can make my sechedual and the small ice cream store is only opened in the summer from june to augest and from the time school gets out to the time the ice cream store opens i go to work with my mom and i drive the fork lift and work the warehouse and then the first week in augest after the ice cream i do a 1 week summer job at the fair were i work maitnence crew so now what do you have to say
    im sorry buddy but im almost positve you you have to be 15 and have a worker permit and then have to get your food handlers card inorder to even work ther.its called child labor laws.then a warehouse....no way.

Post Thanks / Like

Time to end this.