Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carbon Exacta(Wally's special)vs HTA HT-2's

Post Thanks / Like

If you boys haven't seen them yet - you should check out the new Easton Carbon Injexion and A/C Injexion arrows. They will get yer hackles upright.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    If you boys haven't seen them yet - you should check out the new Easton Carbon Injexion and A/C Injexion arrows. They will get yer hackles upright.
    WOW what a deal them arrows are.only 159.00 each...or 90.00 each for them lower end arrows.me thinks there a bit cheep for me.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

even if i was a rich man,i'd have a hard time spending that much on arrows. WOW!

i got the exacta's cut to size and 15 and 20yds,they have the same POI as the HT-2's. would've tested one on a squirrel this morning if he would've stayed off the trees long enough. he sat at eye level w me about 16ft up for close to 30min. one of these days...

goin back out in a bit in hopes of drawing blood. my nemesis gave me the slip AGAIN last night. IDK if I've mentioned it before. She's a big ol' doe that's been teasin' me for the last 6yrs. she's WAY to smart. i bet she's every ounce of 200lbs. When i finally put her down,i might actually shed a tear. then she will be shoulder mounted. i haven't even shot her YET and she's more of a trophy to me than my 11pt.

Hutch,weigh the finished arrows? just looking for a rough estimate.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    That is what I bought them for, my son to use with his recurve. Shoot 'em, loose 'em no big deal.

I wish they had more because I would use about a dz to try make FluFlus with for him.
    Oh yea There the Bomb......i refer you to my spiral flu flu thread ..all you need is a wild turkey ....lol Lots of ways to make a fluflu... Get some more ... I am Today plan on 8 or em not sure yet do not know the spine of em
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    dang the walmart my wife works at has then for 1.50 to 2.00 per arrow.then take 10% off for her discount.have thought about getting some but i just dont know.

Just the thing for those unruly posts around your place.............Once they're cut to your size, and all fletched the same, bet you could'nt tell the difference. like I said earlier, we all like to think we can outshoot an .003 arrow. And as Droppixel says cut some off each end, you'll get a straighter shaft. You'll notice that there's a big difference in letting a $2.00 arrow fly as opposed to a $10 arrow.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

If I was a world class target competitor I might spend $300 on a dozen arrows. (or not - if I was in that class they would just give me some)
    But these are built (I really like the specs) and marketed as hunting arrows.
    I sure as heck aint flinging those into the trees at Grouse and such...

Post Thanks / Like

Was at local Wally World last week and they had loads of carbons but didn't remember which Hutch had said. Do you just look for the majic sticker that says 45-70lbs since not sure of how they label spines? Don't know if they had the Carbon Exa ctas but will sure look into these if they fly that well.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

the Exacta's will only have the white lable on them. i'm sure you'll like them. definately worth a shot
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340