Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new huntin' land.am i being rude?

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Default new huntin' land.am i being rude?

honestly,guys. I'm too dang lazy to type this again. lol. so check out the link and tell me what you think,please.i gotta call the landowner back. my phone died when i was talking to him.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showth...post1062663632
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

hunt it up.kids come befor anyone else..believe me i know.i can deal with bad blood but i cant deal with daddy im hungry

Post Thanks / Like

As long as it's all legal with the landowner and tags are all good, hunt away. The others didn't honor the deal. I always make sure I have the Landowner permission on paper. I'm paranoid.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    the Landowner permission on paper. I'm paranoid.
    Not paranoid just smart!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

well,sounds like its all a GO! the cool part is,the landowner may be filming some hunts for me while he's learning to hunt. i think i might get him set up w a bow after season if he's interested. i've got a spare that could use a home
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

I think that you've just been offered the deal of the year. Jump all over it. If it was me, there would'nt be a safe deer anywhere near that 20 acres of apples. Go for it and fill both his and your freezers, you lucky Hawg you!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

you know i hate to do this , But 4x5 is right... hunt it hawg and enjoy the new friendship your about to get as well... I would so give that guy the old bow and teach him to use it over the next bunch of seasons aswell as them 10 kids .. You are right to not step on toes ...family can be so touchy, BUt the land owner came to you Because they were not filling his condision..the frezzer.. Lucky hawg you
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Default Update!!!!

Guys,I'm gonna be hittin that hard. just walked the land. it is carpeted with apples and acorns. adjoining the property are 3 houses with property. 1 listed for sale,1 is a vacation home(summer),the other is being foreclosed on. across the road is another 10acre piece that has an old barn and the foundation of a house that burnt years ago. that 10 acres is all grown over and abandoned and also contains oaks and a thick creek bottom. and i have access to all of it,not just the original 20 i was asked to hunt!just over 50 acres total! i'm freakin geeked outta my mind right now. if i knew how to link a google earth pic,i'd show an aerial view. the well kept and trimmed grass runs right to the edge of the orchard and has THICK patches of overgrown nastiness. and i couldn't believe i found an active scrape and 2 fresh,still moist rubs in the middle of the carpet of freshly chewed upon apples.

i'm gonna be provin myself and will most likely,judging by the way the landowner was talking,end up w sole permission to hunt this property next season. The dude doesn't like guns,and mentioned giving me his Ruger 10/22 as a thank you! How cool is that?! i'll be hunting it either tonight or tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

uhh,does anyone else happy pee? it may be just the 2 pots off coffee since 8 this morning,but i've had buttery flies feelin in my tummy and can't stop happy peeing over my excitement. lol TMI,maybe. but i don't care! i've got new huntin land,i've got new huntin land!

too be continued,batteries not include,and if ya sprinkle when ya tinkle,be sweet and whipe the seat.

Hawg Out!

Post Thanks / Like

hay hawg,just find it on google earth do the zoom or a over head view of it,ther right click on the link it will turn blue then copy it and then paste it to here...i want to see

Post Thanks / Like

oh my yes yes yes sounds soooo good I am giddy with excitement with ya bud .. thats sounds absolutely wonderfuly AWSOME ... why are you back on line and not setting stands... need some help..lol
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve