Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new huntin' land.am i being rude?

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    oh my yes yes yes sounds soooo good I am giddy with excitement with ya bud .. thats sounds absolutely wonderfuly AWSOME ... why are you back on line and not setting stands... need some help..lol
    2 stands in place and the Viper is in the trunk. had to pick up my boy from one school and take him to another or i'd be out there. wife wants to check her FB,then i'll give the google earth thing a shot. i shall return...
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

What all that good land and comes with stands in place... and he wants to give you a 10 .22 You best go geta power ball ticket.. You cant hear it but I'm tappin the foot waiting.
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

this thing is a PITA! not working out so well for me. i'll keep tryin
    Last edited by HawgEnvy; 12-07-2011 at 08:53 AM.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

tap tap tap .....lol dont let it beat you stay calm an you will get it ..
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    Guys,I'm gonna be hittin that hard. just walked the land. it is carpeted with apples and acorns. adjoining the property are 3 houses with property. 1 listed for sale,1 is a vacation home(summer),the other is being foreclosed on. across the road is another 10acre piece that has an old barn and the foundation of a house that burnt years ago. that 10 acres is all grown over and abandoned and also contains oaks and a thick creek bottom. and i have access to all of it,not just the original 20 i was asked to hunt!just over 50 acres total! i'm freakin geeked outta my mind right now. if i knew how to link a google earth pic,i'd show an aerial view. the well kept and trimmed grass runs right to the edge of the orchard and has THICK patches of overgrown nastiness. and i couldn't believe i found an active scrape and 2 fresh,still moist rubs in the middle of the carpet of freshly chewed upon apples.

i'm gonna be provin myself and will most likely,judging by the way the landowner was talking,end up w sole permission to hunt this property next season. The dude doesn't like guns,and mentioned giving me his Ruger 10/22 as a thank you! How cool is that?! i'll be hunting it either tonight or tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

uhh,does anyone else happy pee? it may be just the 2 pots off coffee since 8 this morning,but i've had buttery flies feelin in my tummy and can't stop happy peeing over my excitement. lol TMI,maybe. but i don't care! i've got new huntin land,i've got new huntin land!

too be continued,batteries not include,and if ya sprinkle when ya tinkle,be sweet and whipe the seat.

Hawg Out!
    Hawg, maybe its time for a name change ....landenvy come to mind!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

wallow.jpg

ok,yellow outline is a very rough idea of the accessable land. red "A" is the orchard,"O" is the oaks,blue line is a creek. if i actually put the red dots on there like i was going to,those are the 2 stand locations. my editing skills suck badly. lol. i'll have a better idea of the property when i actually get some time in the stand. looks very promising.

Post Thanks / Like

Thats awsome man.
    So you will be hunting it this week?
    I think you just gained about 10 new hunting buddies..wink..wink
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

I offerd my help 1st...just sayin...lmao

very cool plot O land you get to stomp around on .. very cool indeed
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Thats awsome man.
    So you will be hunting it this week?
    I think you just gained about 10 new hunting buddies..wink..wink
    Don.
    in the stand now on the corner of oaks n apples hopin it comes together 2nite.sunset in 30 min. Fingers crossed!

Post Thanks / Like

Best of luck Hawg, looks like a great patch of land to be hunting.
    2008 Moab 70# The deer killing bow
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.