Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2012 rytera

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 rytera

been thinkin about buying another bow and am wondering when the 2012 lineup is coming out i really like the nemesis but heard something new is coming i am also considering the anarchy from bear

Post Thanks / Like

As much as I've been a Martin guy for about 30 years, I have to admit the new Bears are nice bows.

Post Thanks / Like

all the bows i have now are twin cam, i used to shoot bengals and moabs and liked all of them. been looking at the new bengal pro, the draw wt. can be ajusted from 35 to 70# & it is a great looking bow. i will be 65 my next birthday that might be a good last bow . i work out about 3 times a week but can tell my arm strength is going down hill. heck i think i will go ahead and order one, talked myself into it!

rytera nemesis 45/60 next camo
    onza 3 45/60 next camo
    3 alien xs 45/60, next camo, all black, black carbon fiber
    Last edited by bowgramp59; 12-07-2011 at 03:34 AM.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Great sales pitch there Curtis!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis,

I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the bow is going to be adjustable from 35 to 70#. What I think is meant is that it comes in the various common draw weights just like past bows. Re; 35-50, 45-60, and 55-70. This is where the 35# difference comes in. The bow is still only adjustable over a 15# range. Although these are the standard production draw weights a person can order just about anything they want. For example, 40-55, 50-65, and so forth.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Curtis,

I'm not positive about this, but I don't think the bow is going to be adjustable from 35 to 70#. What I think is meant is that it comes in the various common draw weights just like past bows. Re; 35-50, 45-60, and 55-70. This is where the 35# difference comes in. The bow is still only adjustable over a 15# range. Although these are the standard production draw weights a person can order just about anything they want. For example, 40-55, 50-65, and so forth.
    barry here is what i read on there web sight. the incredible new fury xt single cam allows you to easily change the bow from 30.5" of draw to 24" in 1/2" increments and allows a 70 lb. bow to be ajusted all the way down to 35#s.
    i also emailed a dealer to see when he might get some in, i said we are talking about the 2012 bengal pro, the one that goes from 35# to 70#. he replied yep
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    all the bows i have now are twin cam, i used to shoot bengals and moabs and liked all of them. been looking at the new bengal pro, the draw wt. can be ajusted from 35 to 70# & it is a great looking bow. i will be 65 my next birthday that might be a good last bow . i work out about 3 times a week but can tell my arm strength is going down hill. heck i think i will go ahead and order one, talked myself into it!

rytera nemesis 45/60 next camo
    onza 3 45/60 next camo
    3 alien xs 45/60, next camo, all black, black carbon fiber
    that is one heck of a good self sales pitch right ther.i like it.need to sell stuff to my self a bit more.thanks for leading the way.

oh and if ya dont mind,how about have that bow droped to my house so i can amke sure it is all godd befor ya go out and shoot it.....just trying to do my part

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    that is one heck of a good self sales pitch right ther.i like it.need to sell stuff to my self a bit more.thanks for leading the way.

oh and if ya dont mind,how about have that bow droped to my house so i can amke sure it is all godd befor ya go out and shoot it.....just trying to do my part
    i can't either , have a dictionary in front of me now, had to look up dictionary !
    curtis

2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    i can't either , have a dictionary in front of me now, had to look up dictionary !
    is that one of them spelling things that gives a guy the phraseology of words and what not

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tim300wsm View Post
    been thinkin about buying another bow and am wondering when the 2012 lineup is coming out i really like the nemesis but heard something new is coming i am also considering the anarchy from bear
    Ya id like to see the new 2012 rytera also,going to be hard to out do the previous models,one of a kind.