Thread: difference between riser mounted silencers

Post Thanks / Like

Default difference between riser mounted silencers

The difference between the 2011,2010,and older riser mounter silencers??? Are they all the same? Or ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jnordwell View Post
    The difference between the 2011,2010,and older riser mounter silencers??? Are they all the same? Or ?
    Riser mounted silencers? Do you mean the VEM modules mounted on the risers? If so, all I can tell you is although differnt shapes, they're the same material on my old bows, 04 and 06's.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

21XA6N4VYCL._SL500_AA300_.jpgimages M.jpgimages V.jpgunnamed.jpg

These are the types I know of... The newest is the most superior according to Martin(the one w/ VEM ad over it). I am not sure which will interchange as far as diameter. Martin says this years model will fit other bows but they did not mention which bows in the ad.
    Hope this helps.

cj
    Chasman, 2010 Martin Bengal 60#,Parker Phoenix 60#, Parker Hornet 70#. Hutch-n-Son strings.'Makes a lot of sense if you don't think about it!