Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: One really happy chappy

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Bill. I'll have to see if WM is willing to part with some of those. At lot of things are recycled and they won't turn loose of them.
    Firecat 400

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    Thanks Bill. I'll have to see if WM is willing to part with some of those. At lot of things are recycled and they won't turn loose of them.
    You can also check with the produce dept they have heavier ones for other fruits and vegetables. I use them because its free and works well. I tested mine with a field tip in front of a target. 3 would be perfect. The white Styrofoam is expensive here that is why I look for alternatives. Just in case you are concerned of a pass tru. You can use an old car mat on the back that would assure no pass thru.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I have been trying to find the plain old white Styrofoam sheets to make a BH target. Is yours blue or white? Back home (MN) you can find it for $10 a 4'x8'x2" but I can't find any around Altus. All they have is the blue spendy stuff that is like $30 for 1/2" sheet.
    Actually mine is yellow inside, silvery reflective on one side and blue on the otherside. I believe it is 1-1/2" thick. It's from home depot. I believe an 8'x4' sheet is around 20 dollars. I think I could make 2 16"x16x9" targets with one sheet.
    However, I've been looking around on Craigslist and just got a local source on white styrofoam blocks locally for free! Just look in the free section in your location. Someone might offer something similiar.
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling