Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wife finally did it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wife finally did it.

So wife goes and complains about her cell phone service. And the way she does it she keeps bringing it up and thats when i know she wants a new
    phone. So after a week and and a half of this I tell her go for it. So 3 hours later she comes home with a 500 dollar phone which her mom paid 50
    bucks for cause its on sale. Well after the "abuse" i had endured all week and a half i tell her "Fine you got ur new phone, so come tax return I
    am getting a 2011 Martin Silencer and theres nothing u can say about it. Oh and im not getting rid of my 2010 Bengal!" Well she agreed and she
    cant complain. Its funny how things work out!!!!
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    So wife goes and complains about her cell phone service. And the way she does it she keeps bringing it up and thats when i know she wants a new
    phone. So after a week and and a half of this I tell her go for it. So 3 hours later she comes home with a 500 dollar phone which her mom paid 50
    bucks for cause its on sale. Well after the "abuse" i had endured all week and a half i tell her "Fine you got ur new phone, so come tax return I
    am getting a 2011 Martin Silencer and theres nothing u can say about it. Oh and im not getting rid of my 2010 Bengal!" Well she agreed and she
    im buying my wife a 400.00 sewing machine in exchange for a 2012 bengal or something sweet.i know what uya meen

Post Thanks / Like

Nice little compromise............silencer looks like a nice bow.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    i don't ever ask my wife if i can get a new bow or not ! i just sneak them into my shop , she never goes out there.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    i don't ever ask my wife if i can get a new bow or not ! i just sneak them into my shop , she never goes out there.
    As long as the grandkids who want your Rytera's don't rat you out, you're golden. She probably already knows how many bows you have anyway.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

need to borrow yer wife i need a new bow two,lol!ps i like gramps ideas sneak one in the gerge yep yep werks fer me!
    Last edited by polaris754; 12-11-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my wife is wonderful and wouldnt trade her for the well, as far as borrowing her out, cant do that unless u got something really good to let me
    borrow

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

That's great. I need to try that when my wife wants a new one. If your wife got a smart phone you'll be getting a dozen arrows a month also. Those data plans are expensive!
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    As long as the grandkids who want your Rytera's don't rat you out, you're golden. She probably already knows how many bows you have anyway.
    your right she does , i was just trying to be funny.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

well veterans get 25% off at sprint. so it wont be too bad i suppose