Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Pantera and Bengal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjclassic View Post
    Thanks for another great review. If you had to pick one out of the two, which would you choose?
    BENGAL!cant wait till i get he cash to get it ,i have a 1911 on order now soon as i am done with it its bengal time

Post Thanks / Like

It is in the works for a Bengal to be coming into this household. Should be ordering it in the next week or two.
    A little common sense goes a long way, unfortunately it's in short supply!

Post Thanks / Like

well congrats to you....my dealer has a pantera...been pesterin the wife but hummm new recurve - new compound...so many new toys
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Good reviews. I'm waiting on my '12 Cougar to be shipped. Do you have any insite on what I can expect in this bow? I'm shooting 60 pounds at a 26.5 draw length. Any hope of getting close to 300 fps with a CX Maxima arrow? Never been really that concerned with speed, just thinking about trying to flatten out my shots a little.
    Last edited by ClydeWigg3; 01-16-2012 at 04:26 AM.
    Shoot Straight!

Clyde Wiggins
    Tallahassee, FL

Martin Archery ~ Muzzy Products ~ Bohning Archery ~ Carbon Express

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeWigg3 View Post
    Good reviews. I'm waiting on my '12 Cougar to be shipped. Do you have any insite on what I can expect in this bow? I'm shooting 60 pounds at a 26.5 draw length. Any hope of getting close to 300 fps with a CX Maxima arrow? Never been really that concerned with speed, just thinking about trying to flatten out my shots a little.
    With a 26.5" DL......... there is no way to realistically hit the 300 mark, even using an arrow in IBO specs. With a 300gr arrow @60#'s and nothing at all on the string.......maybe about 285-290 with the bow in perfect tune.

Advantage Custom Strings

Post Thanks / Like

Default 2012 bengal

first time posting on any thing

I been looking for a real world review on the bangel. ty

I will have my new bangel this coming fri. and this is my first new bow in 20 years. My 10 year old girl got me back in to shooting again. She loves to shoot targets and want to go hunting with her new bow.

I was going with a mathews like my little girls but the person that sells mathews is not a very nice person. So i found this martin shop in wv. But any ways ty for the review on the bangel.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure wished the new Pantera came with the crazy Bengal Pro riser. That's a wicked looking bow but would be sweeter with a 34" ata
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Pantera

My new Pantera is supposed to be delivered this coming Tuseday, Im like ah kid at Christmas! Gonna see what all its got and Ill be sure to post the results........with pics of course!!!
    ............."You'll have that on those big jobs!!"..............
    2011 Hoyt Maxxis 35
    2012 Hoyt CRX 35

Post Thanks / Like

My Bengal Pro is being delivered tomorrow...finding it difficult to work right now. Will post some pics once it's all set up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Just ordered the Bengal Pro

Just placed my order for a new Bengal Pro. Black, 70#, LH....cant wait to get it. I am new to Martin. Have been shooting for 20 years. Started with a PSE...went to a High Country...Been shooting a Mathews Q2xl for 10 years...Looked at several bows, but the Bengal Pro seemed like a great bow for the dollar. Feel like a kid at Christmas!