Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody getting any gear for Christmas

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    ouch! Makes me happy to have family in the tire business. Those tires are a bit spendy, but probably the best thing you can do for winter driving.
    yep and a good set at that.this is whet i got, http://www.michelinman.com/tire-sele...2/tire-details
    Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Don't know if I'm getting any gear, but I'm giving some.
    dont your g-kids and son come on here.....your allready giveing the suprise away.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Me getting anything, nope.
    My wife and I stopped exchanging gifts along time ago, just do the stocking thing now.
    We have a few nephews and neices, my grandson and son to get stuf for though.
    My son got a Shadowcat for a combo brithday, x-mas gift this year so he made out.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

dont your g-kids and son come on here.....your allready giveing the suprise away.lol
    Never much of a surprize from me, every one knows that I make gear, the real surprize would be if I gave them the sewing machine !
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Never much of a surprize from me, every one knows that I make gear, the real surprize would be if I gave them the sewing machine !
    thats funny.last week i bought my M-I-L a 400.00 sewing machine from walmart.it does all kind of good stuff.you can hook it up to you puter and it will sew what ever you download on it.check it out.and i still have to buy my wife one to.thats why i have been working 7 days a week for the past 3 weeks and no day off till x-mas.
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Brother-Co...E-400/14237607

i just seen walmart dropd the price 60.00,going to see if we can get the diff...if not im returning it and buying it for 339.00.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure as heck hope so, got some stuff I'd really like and don't know how I could be any more obvious about it. Chances are I won't get any of it from anyone in my family which is something I just gotta get used to =(
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I told the wife not to spend too much on me. She did buy me a Bow vise off of ebay. I picked it out. We don't like to return surprise gifts back to the store or pay more for return shipping. She might buy me a full Bow re-dipping for my Nemesis after Christmas. It's mainly about our son on Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

I am taking the wife out tomorrow to buy here a DSLR camera that she has wanted for awhile. Once that is done I am buying myself a new upper for my AR in 5.56. Not getting to much more bow stuff as I am good at the moment. I got the wife a sewing machine a few years ago and warlier this year we got her some dressmaking dummies.

Post Thanks / Like

i will have to retract my reply earlier in this post, i got a new recliner to park my tired but in after a hard day out shooting my bow. didn't have a clue! it was needed my old one has seen better days, but i just got it broke in, i've had it for about 10 years you should have seen what we vacumed out of it , popcorn, cookie crumbs, finger nail files, i could have sworn that i cleaned that thing the other day! merry christmas all !
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know if most would call this gear, but I sure do. It's a Deptartment of Wildlife detailed map with the location of every guzzler and known water hole in Nevada.
    It says 2008 but has the current updates inside in a pull out. Mrs. Santa was good to me
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

what kind of quail are those, we have bob whites & scaled or as we call them blue quail or blues.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,