Thread: bow tork eliminator check this out

Post Thanks / Like

Default bow tork eliminator check this out

hey folks i have seen this really kool thing at square up archery , its called the square up bow tork indicator really looks like it would do the job ,i think i am going to get one ,looks like a honest product ,that looks like it will werk.didnt have the link but i think u can google it and get there no prob, let me know what u guys think about it as well .
    Last edited by polaris754; 12-15-2011 at 04:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

i think this is the link
    http://www.squareuparchery.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like a newer version of the hind sight. This has been around for a while, some like it, some don't.
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Hunti...3Bcat104131080
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

i didn't like the hind sight at all, besides i got enough stuff on my bows as is, especially the nemesis and the onza they are heave enough now. everone will eventually torque his or her bow ever now and then, i certainly
    do once in a while but for the most part i don't. i shoot without a sling and when i start getting tired i catch myself grabbing the grip at the shot . i get on my grandsons all the time about clinching there fist just about got them holding there bows properly at least a couple of them. i get pretty good groups for an old you know what. i think i have 6 robinhoods and don't want any more arrows cost to much. a robinhood isn't any good unless you call the shot { JMO } that torque device will be good for some folks , i know a couple guys that cant keep from squeezing the grip no matter what anyone tells them. the saddle back grip on these martin bows is the best thing for form in a while if you open your fist a bit it just sits right where it is supposed to automaticly, i love that grip. sorry for the long reply!
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,