Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    That's incorrect, V=square root of 2. Yes, I'm sure it was very difficult to not figure those equations.LOL

Thanks guys.
    I never even saw the other side of your signature. Thanks.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

So lets see what you've done in your machining class. !
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    So lets see what you've done in your machining class. !
    I just happened to be taking pictures while you replied. Here you go:100_1331.JPG100_1332.JPG100_1336.JPG100_1338.JPG
    The first two are the Kurt vise handle, and the second two are the nut for the collet stop.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

welcome back.heck ya sounds like your all in to your schoold work.as everone said befor me,keep at and it will be over soon enough.good to have ya around even if it is for a short time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    welcome back.heck ya sounds like your all in to your schoold work.as everone said befor me,keep at and it will be over soon enough.good to have ya around even if it is for a short time.
    Thanks GD. You'll be seeing me around frequently for about a month or so.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Very well done, AS!
    2008 Martin MOAB - 45-60#, set at about 51-53# / 55#" Perfect Line" compound/ 55# Mongol horsebow/ 45# "Perfect Line" takedown recurve/ 45# Bearpaw Grizzly hunter recurve/ 55# Samick Longbow Cheetah ... and several homemade bows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Very well done, AS!
    Thanks Alex.

Anyone need a new riser?

Post Thanks / Like

You have probably seen this but if not: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1630202

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    Thanks Alex.

Anyone need a new riser?
    nice work brad ... but your a ways from making a riser...lol

Heck i even knew what the parts were berfor reading it ..lol nice handle BTW.
    congrats on surviving trig class no go ahead and forget most of it... they make a book full of that info.. did you get one yet. maybe after x mass is a better time to ask

OH and I see your calipers are knocked off ... Droped mine one day and after ten years and now they are .005 of tdc.... uggggg cant fix it..
    you can fix your, if it is off enough, all that happend ,the gear jumped a tooth on the rack. should habe a brass pin to push down on gear and then close calipers release gear and hopefuly back to tdc
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    You have probably seen this but if not: http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1630202
    Thanks for the link Spiker. I do hope to design and build my own bow someday.