Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm back!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    nice work brad ... but your a ways from making a riser...lol
    Yeah, I know.

Heck i even knew what the parts were berfor reading it ..lol nice handle BTW.
    congrats on surviving trig class no go ahead and forget most of it... they make a book full of that info.. did you get one yet. maybe after x mass is a better time to ask
    Thanks. I haven't got the Machinist's Handbook yet. Maybe when I have more of that stuff called money.LOL

OH and I see your calipers are knocked off ... Droped mine one day and after ten years and now they are .005 of tdc.... uggggg cant fix it..
    you can fix your, if it is off enough, all that happend ,the gear jumped a tooth on the rack. should habe a brass pin to push down on gear and then close calipers release gear and hopefuly back to tdc
    They actually were off since new. Of course, they aren't exactly expensive.
    I don't see the brass pin you're talking about.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    They actually were off since new. Of course, they aren't exactly expensive.
    I don't see the brass pin you're talking about.
    thats no good did it come with a case... should be a small pin has a bent square end ...look at the top edge by dial...do you see a small hole?
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on, I'll post pics of what I can see.....
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

lol me too...
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

100_1340.JPG100_1341.JPG Sorry about the quality of the first one. Those are slotted head screws.

Post Thanks / Like

DSCN0635.JPG

Brad you see the channel on the back of my dial... Pin goes in to push gear off rack my are off .004 not enough to fix.. you can use a paper clip if you do not have the pin
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

the sloted screws are for tension...ajusts the slide play in the jaws.. look at the pic I took see the slot...do you have one and just how far off are they
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Hold on, camera problems.

Post Thanks / Like

what .. you kids....lol hahhaha
    Darton Fury recurve

Post Thanks / Like

Had to find batteries...... 100_1347.JPG It doesn't seem to have the same slot.