Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what did you get your Significant other

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't spend too much on the wife this year. Just an exercise bike to compliment the treadmill she doesn't use. At 5'7" and about 210# I fear for her getting diabetis. Hope this bike gets more work than the treadmill. I figure I'll use it for cardio and flexibility purposes.

Last few years we've concentrated more on our kids and grandkids. She buys clothes and toys and I write checks. I figure to give the kids some help now while they're struggling rather than wait till I die and inherit money they don't really need when they're 50 years old. Besides, I play the stock market and this year started picking my own stocks. Doing fairly well lately so can help them more.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

One of those Radiant heaters,bow case,new Copper John sight,some clothing,and a whole lot of me
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=bfisher;79217]I didn't spend too much on the wife this year. Just an exercise bike to compliment the treadmill she doesn't use.
    QUOTE]

aint that the truth.i tryed to bribe my wife.told her i would by her the newest banshee i could find if she would loose 65 lbs and fit into her farmer girl pants she used to warer when we first got together.to say the least,she still does not have a banshee to ride

Post Thanks / Like

80 dollar gift certificate to a freaking purse store. Hey she told me what she wanted so i got it lmao
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

My wife is a Neil Diamond freak so I got her a pair of tickets for an August 7th show in San Jose Ca. GD, you think that mixer is spendy . I'm guessin he won't have many more tours left in him.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    well my wife wanted this crazy sewing machine but to throw her off the trail(for now)i got her a new kitchenaid artisan mixer in the silver color.she does some great bakeing and for years has been saying she wanted one.so i put my own wants of a new bow behind me and hooked her up.

FYI,these mixers are down right spendy.

and i had to bing SIGNIFICANT to get the spelling.no one will take my lack of grammer and spelling crown from me.lol
    GD, on the plus side, those mixers have attachments that can grind meat and help make sausage. Just trying to help you find a bright side. Enjoy.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    GD, on the plus side, those mixers have attachments that can grind meat and help make sausage. Just trying to help you find a bright side. Enjoy.
    My wife got the same mixer last year for that very reason. Coincidentally, it's the one she wanted for baking....
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2008 Diamond Marquis
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel
    2009 Bowtech Sentinel

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    oh yes i knew about the attachments.this is how im going to swing it this year and the next year or two.i was checking out prices on the attachments and they range from cheep to like 150.00 and up,so next year my wife will get atttachments..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyNative View Post
    My wife is a Neil Diamond freak so I got her a pair of tickets for an August 7th show in San Jose Ca. GD, you think that mixer is spendy . I'm guessin he won't have many more tours left in him.
    i would not even want to know about the kidny you had to sell to get them tickets.for the price a guy would think they were made or diamonds.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Sue and I don't get each other gifts, stopped doing that many years ago.
    We just get stuff all year long. This is the first year we didn't get a tree, with my son gone out of state now it doesn't feel like Christmas.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.