Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Xmas Presents

Post Thanks / Like

Default Annoying Xmas Presents

So we go to my mother in laws after we open gifts at home which i got a butchering kit in a plastic case(thank you baby). Well my mother in law got me the primos baffle bugle model 938. So just to try it out and trying to figure out how hard to blow i create a whole bunch of awfulness that gets
    mixed comments about it. things like god stop, holy hell my ears and things along that line. So whos gotten something for xmas that u think is
    awesome but everyone around u thinks its annoying.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

I got a T/C Omega Dream Season Muzzleloader and Redfield scope that I'm positive is going to annoy some deer!

Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    I got a T/C Omega Dream Season Muzzleloader and Redfield scope that I'm positive is going to annoy some deer!

Very nice MLN
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

I imagine my new tablet will get on my wifes nerves eventually,since I will be able to go online everywhere now,even in bed
    2011 Firecat 400
    2013 PSE Drive
    2012 PSE Brute X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bigredhunter00 View Post
    So we go to my mother in laws after we open gifts at home which i got a butchering kit in a plastic case(thank you baby). Well my mother in law got me the primos baffle bugle model 938. So just to try it out and trying to figure out how hard to blow i create a whole bunch of awfulness that gets
    mixed comments about it. things like god stop, holy hell my ears and things along that line. So whos gotten something for xmas that u think is
    awesome but everyone around u thinks its annoying.

LMAO!. I remember way back when I first got into elk calling. I had a brand new Primos 3 pack mouth calls. I was sitting outside on my front porch giving it a whirl trying to find out the best mouth location and how hard to blow. As I was blowing away on the mouth call I saw the blinds on my neighbors window move and close. ( My neighbor is a gun hunter). About a minute later I hear a door slam, All of a sudden here he comes running across the yard toward me with a rifle in his hands. I was a little startled He stops in front of me and asks...where is it? I said what? The Elk that's suffering with that awful screeching...Sounds like it's suffering from all that horrible sound it's making. I'm here to put it out of it's misery. Then he starts laughing out loud at my Bugle calling!. he told me that I would make a great predator caller. Because my elk calls sound like an injured cow elk suffering...great for calling in predators!. We were both laughing by now.

Post Thanks / Like

just the xmas day and eve was annoying in general.the only usefull thing i got was a kershaw knife and a shapener,nice warm jama pants and a warm hoodie all given to me by my MIL.i was very thankfull for that,my wife on the other hand bought me a tin of popcorn for my b-day(and i dont eat much pop corn)that i gave to my daughter.and then she gets me this half of a blanket that wont do me anygood on elk hunts(camping),she said it was to throw over the back of the couch.

i will tell ya my wife cant shop for me to save her life.the funny thing i s a made out a list of thing i would like so i can starts adding ti my hunting gear and camping stuff.gave her store locations and prices.even said a gift card would be nice so we can all go shoping together.but nope she got me a half of a blanket.

i dont want to come off as greedy but i really thought at least i would get the new rest for my bow or somthing i wanted.lol.

the kids had a blast and got one of everthing from wal-mart.my daughter still has not played with all the stuff she got.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    LMAO!. I remember way back when I first got into elk calling. I had a brand new Primos 3 pack mouth calls. I was sitting outside on my front porch giving it a whirl trying to find out the best mouth location and how hard to blow. As I was blowing away on the mouth call I saw the blinds on my neighbors window move and close. ( My neighbor is a gun hunter). About a minute later I hear a door slam, All of a sudden here he comes running across the yard toward me with a rifle in his hands. I was a little startled He stops in front of me and asks...where is it? I said what? The Elk that's suffering with that awful screeching...Sounds like it's suffering from all that horrible sound it's making. I'm here to put it out of it's misery. Then he starts laughing out loud at my Bugle calling!. he told me that I would make a great predator caller. Because my elk calls sound like an injured cow elk suffering...great for calling in predators!. We were both laughing by now.
    That is a cool neighbor!
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

lol het digger i got the other half to your blanket....my wife made me a lap throw...gee thanks hon..realy needed that.... did score some muzzys from the grand daughter and her hubby and som easton laser nocks from the MIL hum not going to work too well for the recurve has a magnet to mount on bow ?????
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    lol het digger i got the other half to your blanket....my wife made me a lap throw...gee thanks hon..realy needed that.... did score some muzzys from the grand daughter and her hubby and som easton laser nocks from the MIL hum not going to work too well for the recurve has a magnet to mount on bow ?????
    thats funny right ther.what are the odds.your wife have you half a blanket and callit it a lap throw,my wife gave me half a blanket and calls it a couch throw.

what are these woman thinking.lol.

Post Thanks / Like

that it was cold here last month... she is the same way gets me what she thinks i want..lol i did get a few things i asked for ....just dif brand now i need to find a way to mount a magnet to my hand....not puttin it on my wooden bow...uggggg thats atrip to cabelas.......darn it lol hahhahahaha
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/