Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Xmas Presents

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    that it was cold here last month... she is the same way gets me what she thinks i want..lol i did get a few things i asked for ....just dif brand now i need to find a way to mount a magnet to my hand....not puttin it on my wooden bow...uggggg thats atrip to cabelas.......darn it lol hahhahahaha
    what she did not get you that fancy new wood magnet,its all the craze in the trad world.lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    what she did not get you that fancy new wood magnet,its all the craze in the trad world.lol.
    no darn it... they come with a stick on magnet to turn them on, not @ the shot only when it pass by the magnet.... maybe i can get them to work out.... not sure yet but my slipers dont fit so its too cabelas in springfield anyway....lol Bummer cause I still have some cash i did not spend on the wife....maybe i can find the other half to my blanket....lol
    Last edited by ElkSlayer; 12-26-2011 at 09:44 AM.
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Half a blanket huh, well guess she wants ur feet not to get cold, i should have invested in some heated socks since my wife likes to put her cold
    feet on me.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 12-26-2011 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Word choice was against rules.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

money has been tight,so the wife and I didn't get each other anything yet. The kids got what they wanted,though. That's the main thing. But I'm here to tell ya. The next time i get shot with a damn airsoft gun by one of my boys,the wrath of hell will be unleashed when I break out my Co2 BB pistol. 15 shots as fast as I can pull the trigger and I promise they'll all get welts on there thighs from it! I even put a flashlight on the tac rail so I can even get them lil suckers in the dark closets when they start whinin! Tacky parenting? Maybe. But my boys think I'm SOOO cool. They are extremely responsible and have been taught safe firearm usage with real guns.

My mommy got me a brand new laptop,though. An Acer Aspire. Its pretty nice. Perfect for what I do. I don't do computer gaming or anything like that,so I don't need anything "hi-tech".

My wife and MIL went through the half blanket phase a few years ago,too. Like I'm gonna sit with a little leg covering. If it's cold, and I feel the need for a blanket,I WANT A BLANKET! Or,here's a novel idea,turn the heat up! I really think the concept of logic and common sense has escaped most women. lol
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElkSlayer View Post
    that it was cold here last month... she is the same way gets me what she thinks i want..lol i did get a few things i asked for ....just dif brand now i need to find a way to mount a magnet to my hand....not puttin it on my wooden bow...uggggg thats atrip to cabelas.......darn it lol hahhahahaha
    ES

Return them and get some Nocturnal Nocks. No magnets needed, no messing up a wood riser, they are activated on release of the arrow. They are even a little cheaper. I have some and they work great. Just make sure you get the right size for your arrows. Your wife should be fine with that.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post

My mommy got me a brand new laptop,though. An Acer Aspire. Its pretty nice. Perfect for what I do. I don't do computer gaming or anything like that,so I don't need anything "hi-tech".
    It is nice. I have the Acer Aspire 6530. Which one do you have?

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, just remember to watch what words you choose to include in your posts.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post

A.S
    i got the aspire 5552.got it way cheap at wally word.fist puter i ever owned.and i bought the sucker in feb of this year.any how top has treated us well,even after my daughter has droped it 30+ times and counting.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    i got the aspire 5552.got it way cheap at wally word.fist puter i ever owned.and i bought the sucker in feb of this year.any how top has treated us well,even after my daughter has droped it 30+ times and counting.lol
    Yeah, you can't beat an Acer. Mine has Virtual Surround Sound.

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post

A.S
    IDK. 4339
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340