Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Annoying Xmas Presents

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    IDK. 4339
    If that's the number on it, that's correct. I googled it and it comes up.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HawgEnvy View Post
    IDK. 4339
    I'm using an Acer Aspire 5517 right now to torment Spammers.

Post Thanks / Like

Well my wife and I don't get stuff for eachother but this year Sue got me a Kendel that I am going to swap out for a Nook tablet, mom got me a hoodie and a pullover sweat shirt. Sue said I got her about $250 worth of clothes...lol
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    I'm using an Acer Aspire 5517 right now to torment Spammers.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MLN1963 View Post
    ES

Return them and get some Nocturnal Nocks. No magnets needed, no messing up a wood riser, they are activated on release of the arrow. They are even a little cheaper. I have some and they work great. Just make sure you get the right size for your arrows. Your wife should be fine with that.
    lol how did you know they do not fit ... MIL got them for me and after i made a magnet wrist band i find out they are wrong size... dang guess its back to cabelas... Darn it
    It's all fun an games till you put that big boy on the ground.. now its time to get to work
    Martin cougarIII elite nitrous C cam X system & HHA
    Darton Fury recurve

http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Don B View Post
    Well my wife and I don't get stuff for eachother but this year Sue got me a Kendel that I am going to swap out for a Nook tablet, mom got me a hoodie and a pullover sweat shirt. Sue said I got her about $250 worth of clothes...lol
    Don.
    Hey Don you should get a Visio tablet from Sams club. They are about $175 now and you can get a kindle app and a nook app I believe we got one for the girls this year and they love it. Nook and Kindle are going to lock down their devices so that you cannot load third party apps from the android market. Just wanted to give you an FYI. I also found out that our local library uses overdrive which lets me check out ebooks for my phone and tablet that have the kindle app on them.

I did not get anything annoying unless you count the noise this gift my wife got me is going to make in the garage.
    g0555p.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

no thats cool not annoying, my wifes mom got me an elk call and when i first tried it sounded like a dying badger
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

Not to sound ungrateful, but my new stepmother got me a table lamp. I have two end tables in my entire house, and they already have lamps on them. I had also made a list of things I wanted, like so many of you did, and a lamp was not one of those things. lol Everything else I got was a welcomed gift though. New food dehydrator, pole saw, camp hatchet, and machete. I see a camping trip in my near future. lol
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

I was laughing my you know what off when I read Double S's story. I tried a deer call and I know I scared them away.