Thread: Inverter Broadheads

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Inverter Broadheads

after watching these vids, I think I need to give 'em a try. Same price as Slick Tricks at $29.95/3pk. Also looking into Inner-loc 100gr 4 blades. Similar to ST but come in a 6pk. Not sure on price though. Anyone else doing their homework for next season? Looking into another bow,also. bows12-sidewinder-he2-big.jpg
    link to broadhead vids http://inverterbroadheads.com/videos.html
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

my martin dealer shot an apa for spot league last year and put an apa rest on my bow. if that says anything. he was back to the onza though come hunting
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Well ive got a few broad heads ive been testing out,rage,g5 montecs,4 blade magnus buzz cuts.So far ive got the buzz cut's in my quiver there just spot on and they look like they would do some serious damage.
    As far as bow goes im truely satisfied with the AX,might put a new hha sight on still up in air,but i will be getting some custom strings for it soon.
    That bow looks good though looks like it will spit them arrows out pretty quick.

Post Thanks / Like

it's a 333 ibo 7"bh 30" ata. The fang is to hang the bow on a limb,under the STS in the riser is a nock tool and BH wrench. At full draw the cams can lock,allowing string/cable change or adjustments in the field
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

That is a nice looking bow. So you can take off the sting AND cables at the same time? It seems like that would be a trick? Very cool option though.
    Firecat 400

Post Thanks / Like

that looks like one solid rig.looks strong with just the meat and potatos.

Post Thanks / Like

here's pics of the cam lock and other APA exclusives. http://www.apaarchery.com/apa-exclusives.html
    There's only one dealer in MI,but was told that if they didn't have one that I wanted,I could order it,it would be sent to me for a trial period,and if I wanted it,call in with credit card number. If not,ship it back. Seems like a "can't lose" situation. I would get it in the same finish that's in the above pic.