Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 of my family promoted to heaven. Rest in Peace cousin and nieces.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy 3 of my family promoted to heaven. Rest in Peace cousin and nieces.

I'm not one for asking for Prayer or thought request but I might need it this time. My third cousin past away on the second week of December in Ontario Canada. She lived a full life. I met here when I was really young but we were not really close. She came down to San Diego to visit my mother a year ago and was doing well at the time. rest in peace.

It's the other two death's that got to me.

On January 2nd I received a call from my mother stating that my Adopted niece passed away on December 27th in the Philippines from heart failure, she had LUPUS. She was only 16 years old. I truly believe that god has another angel standing besides him. She contacted me on Christmas on facebook wishing me a Merry Christmas and a happy New years. She was a devout Catholic. Rest in Peace child.

About an hour ago I received a call from my mother and I knew something was wrong from the tone in her voice. My heart skipped a beat!. I figured that it was my father and that he had passed away. my father caught mesothelioma (Lung Cancer)from the engine rooms from serving 23 years in the US navy. There's not much else they can do for him. So we have been preparing for the time to come.
    I was shocked when she told me that my nieces husband died last night coming home from work. This is also in the Philippines. Information is sketchy at this time as too how he died. He is only about 26 years old and he and my niece have a 3 month old child. He was a senior member of a large bank in the Philippines. We don't know if it's a auto accident or Murder. But in the P.I, it can be anything. I feel for my niece and her husbands family. The last time I was in the Philippines, my niece was only 7-8 years old and now she is a woman with her own family. It sucks being so far away from one half of my family. Rest in Peace Mark.

Two years ago, I lost another niece to a rape and murder. Here body was found on the side of a hill dumped. The killers were taken care of.
    She was 16 years old. Rest in peace child.
    Sorry for being a downer...I needed to vent.
    Parents shouldn't have to bury their children.
    Last edited by Double S; 01-04-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

it is allway a sad day when someone so young leaves this earth.i am sorry for your loss.P.I is not a very great place,i have family that own a heack of a place in a beach cove but they are to afraid to go ther,they have been robed by the police,beaten by the police along with other stuff,anyhow i am sorry so much bad has crosed your path in a short time.

i hope the killers you mentioned where takin care of in a way that is not by law,the justice system is to ez on people like that.

well wishes to you and yours and i hope you get answers to the many questions im sure you have.

Post Thanks / Like

thoughts and and prayers are with u. Its always hard losing family. My great uncle passed from mesothelioma also from serving in the navy. They
    are in a better place where there is no sadness.
    2010 Rytera Nemesis. 63lbs/29dl 292 fps 384gr arrow. Sword 6 pin sight

Post Thanks / Like

DS, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost 4 relatives within a 3 year span myself a few years ago. It's never easy to go through, but it eventually gets easier to deal with. Wish you the best.
    2006 Rytera Bullet X 60#---2008 Moab 70#
    2008/12 Firecat 60#--- 2010 Warthog 70#
    2009 Warthog 70#---2009-10-12? Warthog Frankenbow with Nitrous B
    2010 Strother SR-71 65# & 2012 Strother Rush 65#
    2012 Strother SX Rush 60# & 2011 Strother Infinity 70#
    BSD strings and cables

Yeah, I know I'm grumpy and opinionated.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow thats some bad stuff,dont really know what to say,you have my condolences.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to here Simon. Prayers for you and yours.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Always a realist I have always said that life is for the living, but that doesn't mean we can't mourn the loss of somebody close to us. I hope you can mourn and put this behind you and lift the onus from your heart.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely sorry to hear that, and I understand how you feel. I will be praying for you for sure.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for the kind and uplifting words. I've been hanging by the phone just waiting for more news. Still wondering how how my nephew in law passed. The Law over there is not like stateside Law enforcement.

Post Thanks / Like

I am truly sorry for your loss, Simon.
    Condolences to you and your family.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.