Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: any advice on home loans

Post Thanks / Like

Default any advice on home loans

well the wife and i are going to try a get a home loan for this place.the price is really good and it looks like a great place...with a little work...the best is the last 3 pics....thats all for me.lol.http://www.freeportlandforeclosures....1/mlsname/RMLS
    so do any of you guys out ther know of any first time buyer loans or have any tips or any advice when going in to get the loan.i know credit and down payment play the big roll but im hapoing someone know some loops hole i can refer to if they try and play games.i will have 4 or 5,000 to put down and then enought to get the house looked over and what not.thanks for any tips you can give

Post Thanks / Like

I would check the interest rates at all the financial institutions in your area and go from there.All I have to offer.LOL
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

All my loans are through GMAC or Ditech however they are doing business now. Interest rates are good and they close really quick. I would go online and see if they are still offering first time buyers. Not sure where to look though....maybe the new .gov site they are talking about.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info so far.im hoping that we will have some decent loan options sice it is in a rual area,maybe fha or usda or someting.but that house is perfect and i have to have it.ther is no other house i seen for the price that i would even want to go after.the price of the house is just under 150,000.property taxes are only 1800 a year.I HAVE TO HAVE IT.

so if anyone knows any more tricks to help me out in the loan process,please let them fly.

we are calling to day to see if we can get a loan or not.got my fingers crossed

Post Thanks / Like

I hope everything goes well for you GD. Now as far as advice goes, I can only say one thing: go win the lottery.LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I hope everything goes well for you GD. Now as far as advice goes, I can only say one thing: go win the lottery.LOL

A.S
    i hope it works out too.last year around the same time i got turned down,loan guy said call back in 1 year and now im waiting to hear back from him to see if we can do this.

the wife and i tought about the loto but changed our mind,lol

im going to drive by it on my lunch and see if its all i want it to be.i dont really have high hope on getting a loan but it never hurts to try.

Post Thanks / Like

If you call GMAC they can tell you yes or no over the phone. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them.

Post Thanks / Like

I know nothing about home loans GD. heck, I have trouble balancing my checkbook!. I do wish you the best on your future home purchase.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    If you call GMAC they can tell you yes or no over the phone. I have had nothing but positive experiences with them.
    i looked i up.i put it on the list of enders for my wife to call.thanks for the info

Post Thanks / Like

well the wife and i got approved for a home loan.the fist house i was wanting sold yesterday morning.but now we are going to look at a house on short sale valued at 200k and they will take 130k to get out of being forclosed on.im thinking it will be a good buy seeing as ther is allready 70k in equiety.in 3 or 4 years i can refinance it take 40k out buy a house i want and rent this one out.today the house is valued for 1200 a month in rent.

what ya think,i know none of this is archery but alot of you guys have been around longer then me.and thoughts are allways welcome