Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: any advice on home loans

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    well the wife and i got approved for a home loan.the fist house i was wanting sold yesterday morning.but now we are going to look at a house on short sale valued at 200k and they will take 130k to get out of being forclosed on.im thinking it will be a good buy seeing as ther is allready 70k in equiety.in 3 or 4 years i can refinance it take 40k out buy a house i want and rent this one out.today the house is valued for 1200 a month in rent.

what ya think,i know none of this is archery but alot of you guys have been around longer then me.and thoughts are allways welcome
    Congrats on being approved, and don't worry about your topic not being archery-based, that's why there's an Off-topic forum.
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 01-14-2012 at 04:32 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

made a offer on this house today.http://www.freeportlandforeclosures....1/mlsname/RMLS
    its not as big as i was wanting but this is a house i can put little money into and resale for around 220k.and it is 56 seconds from my work

Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking place. I know you are good with metal ones, but how about shooting at wooden fences.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

congrats! my credit score is 797, but i have a unique job history. love those sheds even a tree stand situation a bit jealous. good luck, i just got that not so unique job(i thought i wanted to think outside the box)
    the bankers like so in due time if that makes any sense?
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice GD. Glad you got yourself a loan and potential home.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boobowbender View Post
    congrats! my credit score is 797, but i have a unique job history. love those sheds even a tree stand situation a bit jealous. good luck, i just got that not so unique job(i thought i wanted to think outside the box)
    the bankers like so in due time if that makes any sense?
    makes perfect sence.my score was in the 700's but paid every thing off and droped it to 0 about 3 years agos.now im at 621 and my wife is 628.if i dident have my job for almost 10 years then i dont think it would have happend.and im getting 3.75% intress,fixed on a 30yr.im just waiting to see if they take my offer.gave them till march 1st.

the thing with this house is there is a $9000 lean against it from dudes ex wife so she has to drop the lean in order to sell.it has been on the market fro a year so i am hopeing she does drop it.

not the house i really wanted but this place is worth a bit over 200,000 as it sits so it should have great re sale once i put 15-20k in it.if i get it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sharxfan View Post
    Very nice GD. Glad you got yourself a loan and potential home.
    i am very happy.tuesday we lock in the loan.i hope the rates dont change by then

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Nice looking place. I know you are good with metal ones, but how about shooting at wooden fences.
    just going to have to see how much the wood fences back talk.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Gravedigger,hope it goes off with out a hitch for yall.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

well the people signed off on the offer so that part is good.now im waiting to hear back from ther back to see if they will sign off on it too.the waiting to see part is almost done.i just need the bank to hurry up now.if all goes good then i should be moving my family in by march if not sooner.