Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: any advice on home loans

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry on the house GD. If you want to move to NY let me know, my house is for sale.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    Sorry on the house GD. If you want to move to NY let me know, my house is for sale.
    no NY foe me.im 100% oregon.i did just put a offer on a nice 1650sqf house with all kinds of updates.it is a ugly purple color but i can live with that.it has not even hit the market yet so im getting a offer in befor any one knows its for sale.the payment will be 75 more a month but way woth it for the house.and it has a fire place too and thats sold me right there.

Post Thanks / Like

well my offer was accepted on this new place.a bit more then i wanted to spend but it will be well worth it.by friday i should know if my loan is good to go and my closing is set for march 15 or sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

Sweet good luck GD.

Post Thanks / Like

got the sellers to fix a few things and replace the watter heater.i had some concerns on some stuff main was electrical and it is all getin takin care of,paid my earnest money and the house should be appraised this week,so for it is going good.im still waiting on my loan officer to let me know my loan is 100% good,as of now it is 90% and we are just waiting on the higher ups to A-ok it.at this rate i should close the 1st to the 5th.cant wait to move/own my own home

Post Thanks / Like

Good Deal Grave, hope it works out for yall
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    Good Deal Grave, hope it works out for yall
    thank you RJ.i sure hope it works too

Post Thanks / Like

Hey gd, when my wife and I bought our house in 1974 it sold for $24,780, a three bedromm home on 3/4 acre in a subdivision.Since that time in 1974 we have re-financed twice and re-modeled twice, we now have a $200.000 home in a $70.000 neighborhood. LOLAnd the good thing is it will be paid for in 13 months.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    Hey gd, when my wife and I bought our house in 1974 it sold for $24,780, a three bedromm home on 3/4 acre in a subdivision.Since that time in 1974 we have re-financed twice and re-modeled twice, we now have a $200.000 home in a $70.000 neighborhood. LOLAnd the good thing is it will be paid for in 13 months.
    i bet that 13 month payoff is a great feling.i am going to be buying this place for 174,900 and i am paying 2 thousand in closeing,they will be paying 6,000 and puting around 4,000 in repairs and replacement.i expect the house to clime up to 210,220 in a few years and i will have it payed off a few years befor i retire.great part of town,mainly older people who own so it is nice and quiet.just looking forward to puting my rent money into a house payment.
    good thing is my payment is still less then what i pay in rent

Post Thanks / Like

got the appraisal today and the house is woth what the sellers are asking with no repairs.im haveing them do around 2-3k in repairs and they are paying most of closeing.tomorrow it goes to the under writter,she is the lsthe one who will say yes or no on my loan.i should hear back from them in no more then 3 days.at this point in time closeing should be next tuesday to friday.seams like my closeing date keeps getting pushed back.