Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: any advice on home loans

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    so i'm still waiting on the usda to give the go ahead.still have not signed closeing papers.i got a bit upy with my loan officer and told her to quit giveing me false closeing dates and to stop the run around.we made it very clear to her that i want no guesses on closeing just facts and nothing more.tick tock im watching the clock.i hope this week but at this point who knows
    I wish I knew exactly why things can't get done quickly. How long does it take to put your signature on something anyway?
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    I wish I knew exactly why things can't get done quickly. How long does it take to put your signature on something anyway?
    a guy would think it would move along in a speedy maner since everyone wants to get paid.i was told its at the usda and it firstcome first served.i was told we could close by the 29 of feb,then the first week of march then the second week so now its just waiting.i put in my 30 day notice at my rental house and it is up on april 7th.i need to get to moveing.

Post Thanks / Like

got a time set.12:30 tomorrow we sign all closing papers,get the keys and start moveing.pics will be comeing asap.this house aint perty but it is nice on the inside..well nice for a first home

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    got a time set.12:30 tomorrow we sign all closing papers,get the keys and start moveing.pics will be comeing asap.this house aint perty but it is nice on the inside..well nice for a first home
    Now that's good news. Congratulations!!!

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

A.S
    x2 GD congrats!!!

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

A.S
    Quote Originally Posted by Hutch~n~Son Archery View Post
    x2 GD congrats!!!

Hutch
    thanks gents,it is good news.tomorrow i will have the keys to my new used home.this house is the first step to a bit of property in about 7-10 years.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Home Loans

Digger, I would have responded earlier, but I just noticed this post. If you are still interested or want to refinance...there is a credit union called Pentagon Federal Credit union (penfed.org) If you have any affilitaion with the military, what so ever, you can join the union.
    Check thier website for requirements to join. They have THE CHEAPEST!!! rates anywhere. I have a home equity loan through them and financed several cars with them. Their used vehicle loan rate is 1.99% up to 3 years, and 2.5% for 3-5 years! Good Luck!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aldenjj View Post
    Digger, I would have responded earlier, but I just noticed this post. If you are still interested or want to refinance...there is a credit union called Pentagon Federal Credit union (penfed.org) If you have any affilitaion with the military, what so ever, you can join the union.
    Check thier website for requirements to join. They have THE CHEAPEST!!! rates anywhere. I have a home equity loan through them and financed several cars with them. Their used vehicle loan rate is 1.99% up to 3 years, and 2.5% for 3-5 years! Good Luck!!
    thanks for that info,but im not a military man.they said no to me.im the last of my blood and when i go im taking my name to the grave with me.my grandpa and grandma where though..but i never met them.
    thouse are some killer rates.i got a 30 year fixed at 3.88% and today i get the keys,well in about 5 hours i will have the keys.

Post Thanks / Like

if i had it to do all over again i would rent an appartment, and let someone else worry about painting, remodeling, digging, mowing, mowing, & mowing & more digging, & painting & replaceing the roof, and i almost forgot the most important 2 insurance & taxes. if it wern't for those 2 i would be wealthy! but i wouldn't have my nice shop to do my piddling and a place to keep my boat & welder, drill press, hay wire &
    duct tape to fix broken stuff, lawn mowers so i can do all that darn mowing, ladders so i can do all that painting & remodeling. if you are a vet get a VA loan and injoy it , oh ya as we speek the neighbor kids are playing dodge ball with a bowling ball against my fence , i will probly have to replace a few boards in my fence
    saturday because i have a doctors appointment tommorrow for the stress about those neighbor kids, the little
    sun of a guns. oh ya thats texas talk for i forgot something, the neighbors on the other side of me their dog he likes to dig guess where he digs! yep under my fence the little sun of you know what . other than that i'm just a happy camper about my home.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    if i had it to do all over again i would rent an appartment, and let someone else worry about painting, remodeling, digging, mowing, mowing, & mowing & more digging, & painting & replaceing the roof, and i almost forgot the most important 2 insurance & taxes. if it wern't for those 2 i would be wealthy! but i wouldn't have my nice shop to do my piddling and a place to keep my boat & welder, drill press, hay wire &
    duct tape to fix broken stuff, lawn mowers so i can do all that darn mowing, ladders so i can do all that painting & remodeling. if you are a vet get a VA loan and injoy it , oh ya as we speek the neighbor kids are playing dodge ball with a bowling ball against my fence , i will probly have to replace a few boards in my fence
    saturday because i have a doctors appointment tommorrow for the stress about those neighbor kids, the little
    sun of a guns. oh ya thats texas talk for i forgot something, the neighbors on the other side of me their dog he likes to dig guess where he digs! yep under my fence the little sun of you know what . other than that i'm just a happy camper about my home.
    i cant wait.i did buy a house in a old folk area im sure im the youngest person liveing ther in a 6 block area.after hearin about what you just said from so many old people i know i found a place in a nice quiet spot next to a giant chruch.man i cant wait to do all the up keep..its what i do.im one happy camper for sure.