Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: any advice on home loans

Post Thanks / Like

GD, congrats on the house. I have been busy all week and not been on here much. Happy moving.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    i cant wait.i did buy a house in a old folk area im sure im the youngest person liveing ther in a 6 block area.after hearin about what you just said from so many old people i know i found a place in a nice quiet spot next to a giant chruch.man i cant wait to do all the up keep..its what i do.im one happy camper for sure.
    while your young it is a good thing to do, but when you get old like me you don't want to much to do that requires a lot of hard work! like you when i was young i enjoyed repairing, building, yard work , and all that stuff. i still like doing my yard work, good exercise for a diabetic. i built my patio out of native sand stone
    many years ago , some of those stones weighed 200 lbs. plus, could only haul 3 at a time in my little nissan pickup which at that time they where still called datsuns and to this day i'm still proud of that acomplishment. i wish you well on your project and hope you enjoy it as much as i did mine. good luck and good shooting!
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    while your young it is a good thing to do, but when you get old like me you don't want to much to do that requires a lot of hard work! like you when i was young i enjoyed repairing, building, yard work , and all that stuff. i still like doing my yard work, good exercise for a diabetic. i built my patio out of native sand stone
    many years ago , some of those stones weighed 200 lbs. plus, could only haul 3 at a time in my little nissan pickup which at that time they where still called datsuns and to this day i'm still proud of that acomplishment. i wish you well on your project and hope you enjoy it as much as i did mine. good luck and good shooting!
    thank you sir.them datsuns are great little good looking trucks.im helping restor a friends datsun(when i have the time)

Post Thanks / Like

got my keythis morning...all 10 of them.i have to work today so i will be moveing in tomorrow and my wife will be doing more packing (after she wakes up)today.

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations grave,Glad it came together for you and family.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    Congratulations grave,Glad it came together for you and family.
    thank you RJ.we are packing right now and i have a few people coming over tomorrow morning to help me get all the heavy stuff out.its going to be a all night event for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

got most everthing moved on sunday.i still have all the kids back yard stuff to grab but we are moved in for the most part.cant find the camera to take pics of the house but i will soon.today i took out a section of cupbords that where in the way,it opend the kitchen up a bunch.next month on dropping the trees.nice to be home.