Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi there.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi there.

Hi everyone .Just started shooting a vertical bow again after 10 years on an x bow.Had a Mathews Legacy but went and got myself a Firecat 360.Love it but only after shooting about 100 or so arrows the rubber string stop has broken.Do any of you guys know if this is a comon problem and will it do any harm to use the bow without it as i have a competition at the weekend.Have also heard that the cables wear out quickly with the type of guard that is fitted to the bow and you can fit a standerd cable guard.Thanks for reading.Phill. (England

Post Thanks / Like

welcome to the forum.you sure can take that SOS off and shoot it.i would for sure get a standard rod and slide and replace the TRG with it.

Post Thanks / Like

not everyone hated the trg and sos, but the rest of us tell everyone else what gravedigger just said. ditch the trg/sos
    2011 Firecat 400, sword twilight hunter, apa twister, lots of arrows

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with the above.

Welcome to the Forum Phill.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that guys.Does Martain archery have an e mail addy i can send to.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowman555 View Post
    Thanks for that guys.Does Martain archery have an e mail addy i can send to.
    They usually respond quicker by phone. You could email them, but I couldn't find their email on their website. Here's their phone # though: 509.529.2554

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Phill, glad to have you aboard. Calling Martin is the best way of getting your problem fixed.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome aboard and welcome to the forum.

Post Thanks / Like

Phill, welcome to the forum. Martin discontinued the TRG/SOS as people have been calling customer service, they have received a regular guide rod set up to swap out with the TRG/SOS at no charge. Just find out from them if they are going to need you to ship your old TRG/SOS back.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for all the input guys.Mabey you can help with this.Can you fit the rollerguard on to the 360 instead of the standared bar.Used a rolerguard on the Mathews , found it was a lot kinder to the cables.