Thread: My order headache

Post Thanks / Like

Default My order headache

So i ordered my first bow from martin archery on 1/06/12. My order included a Jaguar takedown bow, whisker biscuit, GWS sight, glove and armguard, points and an X-factor 6" (01) stabilizer. Today on 1/10/12 i received an email from martin saying that the stabilizer i ordered is now on back order and the rest of my package is shipping soon. No where on the shopatron site will it let me cancel my order for the stabilizer. Also the 2011 store still has it listed as available. In the email informing me of the situation it said that if i had any questions that could call their number (past 4:30 right now -.-) or send them an email at martin@martinarchery.com. So i write them an email asking if they could ship the camo version of the stabilizer instead and if that isnt possible to cancel the stabilizer. However gmail informs me that "Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name.". Martin had high recommendations from people i know and this is shaking my trust in them.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya they dont accept hot mail or gmail,to much spam,but i actually used hot mail to ask a questiion about my rytera grip and next day got a answer.Dont get all shook up though martins a fine company maybe give them a call instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Definitely call Martin. This is the quickest way to get in touch with them. Here's their number: 509.529.2554

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the forum. Simply give them a call.