Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prices and fury XT cams

Post Thanks / Like

Default Prices and fury XT cams

I'm new to archery, and am looking at choosing a Martin 2012 bow. I need the Fury XT cams, as I am a woman and can't pull back 50#. Does every bow that says it can be equipped with Fury XT cams be adjusted down to 35#? also, do you know how to get any prices on the new 2012 line? the bows i'm looking at are: The Prolwer Pro, The Pantera Magnum, and possibly the Cougar. And do you know about package prices? any help would be great! thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newkid View Post
    I'm new to archery, and am looking at choosing a Martin 2012 bow. I need the Fury XT cams, as I am a woman and can't pull back 50#. Does every bow that says it can be equipped with Fury XT cams be adjusted down to 35#? also, do you know how to get any prices on the new 2012 line? the bows i'm looking at are: The Prolwer Pro, The Pantera Magnum, and possibly the Cougar. And do you know about package prices? any help would be great! thanks
    I dont know how to figure in the package or the prices...but on the Fury XT cam, with a 70lbs. max model, you can go down to 35...with a 60lbs. max model, you can go down to 25...thats the beauty of that cam...

Ionia(I-OWN-YA)Mi a prison town,go figure
    Post Thanks / Like

Well,I'd tell you to do a search,but I tried. Apparently,the "powers" that be went on a thread delete trip again. PM archerx7. He might be able to answer your questions about prices.
    '14 ChillR 28.5"/74# Extreme Recon sight,Schaffer Opposition rest,LS modular stab, Beman ICS Hunter 340

Post Thanks / Like

i searched post by post looking for the price list and i cantfind it.

welcome to the forum

Post Thanks / Like

Listing on AT

429.99 Exile
    349.99 Exile Pro
    499.99 Pantera Magnum
    399.99 Prowler Pro
    449.99 Silencer Pro (Fury Cam)
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    Listing on AT

429.99 Exile
    349.99 Exile Pro
    499.99 Pantera Magnum
    399.99 Prowler Pro
    449.99 Silencer Pro (Fury Cam)
    Anyone know what you get between the Exiles for $80 and why the "Pro" is cheaper? I can't see any more than negligible spec differences on the Martin web site. I am probably missing something, but why is that even two different bows?

Also, if the Fury XT cams have such a wide DW range, why are those bows available with different weight limbs? I suspect that adjusting a 70-max bow to 60-pound max using the different pegs on the cam has an effect on the specs of the bow, kind of like untwisting the string a huge amount to increase the ATA and reduce the pre-load on the limbs. Sound right?. Would there be any difference in performance between bows with 70 versus 60 pound limbs, if both were set at 60 pounds max? The reason I ask is that 70-pound bows seem to be more readily available.

Post Thanks / Like

Two different risers.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Spiker View Post
    Two different risers.
    And the Pro probably requires less machining.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by newkid View Post
    Welcome to the Martin Tech forum. As far as package prices go, PM archerx7 like Hawg said or pm bcriner.

A.S
    Last edited by Arrow Splitter; 01-15-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone had a chance to shoot some of the new bows with the Fury cams aside from archerx? Just wondering if there are any noticeable differences between the bows that have them, i.e. Bengal, Silencer, Cougar. Didn't know if there would possibly be different feeling/performance out of the came on a different riser with slightly different specs? These 3 all seem to be very similar in terms of ATA, BH and weight. So does it really come down to a purely visual thing after that?
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff