Looks SHARP!!
    2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

i dig it for sure.

Post Thanks / Like

You certainly got a nice bow NN.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

String builder/ Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Got to admit I like it. So since I am a lefty you''ll let me borrow it Huh!

Oh btw nice grouping that bow is going to cost you some arrows.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks nice all setup,what it do through the chrono!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Speedykills View Post
    Looks nice all setup,what it do through the chrono!
    Don't know yet, the shop got busy. I'd say 280-300, I'm very pleased with the speed. Will check it when time allows.
    I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Post Thanks / Like

Went to the range today and had a good time. I've said before, the more I shoot the Firecat the more I like it. I toasted three arrows today from 25-40 yards. My groups seem to tail off from 50-65, maybe I just need more practice there. This was at 45 and I gotta admit I was getting a little tired. So far I have no complaints, still working on getting it a little quieter. I shot some heavier arrows (485gr) a few days ago and it was significantly quieter. I don't know if I'm going to go that route yet, I'd like to stay 425-450. Going to get the limbsaver sts bumper and most likely a string from Hutch and see where it's at then.

I'm a Lefty

2011 Martin Ridge Hunter
    2012 Rytera Alien Z

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

my exile has a terrible dip job to. i mean real bad, part of the reason is probably because i bought it on a shelf at cabelas, but the actual dip was bad to like some spots were sputtered up looking, and its things as simple as this that keep martin on the back burner, do you ever see a matthews, bowtech, or hoyt bow with blemishes. im sure they are out because nothing is perfect, but the quality and craftsmanship behind the paint on a matthews bow or other more expensive bows are single to none. there perfect. im not knocking martin though, i payed 660 dollars for a fully set up bow, with arrows and a case, release and everything i needed to shoot that day. and it was for a bow that shoots as good as any of the other names listed above

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dzsmith View Post
    my exile has a terrible dip job to. i mean real bad, part of the reason is probably because i bought it on a shelf at cabelas, but the actual dip was bad to like some spots were sputtered up looking, and its things as simple as this that keep martin on the back burner, do you ever see a matthews, bowtech, or hoyt bow with blemishes. im sure they are out because nothing is perfect, but the quality and craftsmanship behind the paint on a matthews bow or other more expensive bows are single to none. there perfect. im not knocking martin though, i payed 660 dollars for a fully set up bow, with arrows and a case, release and everything i needed to shoot that day. and it was for a bow that shoots as good as any of the other names listed above
    wow 660 for a ready to shoot set up.i got my buddy his exile ready to shoot package for 450.i kind of feel bad for even saying that but dang 660.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

i only bought the bow in a package with the copper john sights and mantis rest, i bought the release i wanted, the case i wanted, the arrows i wanted, the field tips and broadheads I wanted, the stabilizer string leeches, and limb silencers that i wanted, the peep I wanted, the arm guard I wanted and a whole buch of more stuff. Not to mention its cabelas. Plus everything I bought that doesnt have a great warranty of its own has a cabelas warranty. So 660 not so bad. Especially at cabelas. Ready to shoot, hunt, whatever i want to do except i didnt have a target.