Thread: Finally left kick is fixed!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Finally left kick is fixed!!!

Some of you have tried to help with suggestions and know the frustration I have been having since I got the bow last December. Decided to hunt with it anyway and harvested both my deer and turkey with it anyway and love the bow. However the left kick was getting tiresome. After moving the rest all around and turning nocks then powder to check contact I ordered the NAP Apache rest. Just finished setting it up (very simple) eyeing level with berger holes and centershot and using bow square to set D-loop. Took it out and shot both 55/75 and 75/95s with 100gr FPs and they are straight into the target with no up/down or left/right either just about perfectly level. Doing walk back for center shot was practically perfect as well. Thinking I may check paper tune just to be sure but they are flying like darts now. Amazed at how changing a rest had such a positive impact. Now I have a QAD Ultra Hunter and a dozen 75/95's cut to 29" to get rid of if anyone is interested or know of anyone who might be interested. If not guess I'll cut them to 27 1/2 like the 55/75s and shoot them as well. Thanks to everyone who helped in this dilema.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

That shows us one thing rest really matters. Great news parttimr. Guess that must feel real great. Now its time to buy a 2012 Bengal and have another good back up bow LOL.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

LOL!! Don't think the 2012 is in the cards but it looks awesome.
    2010 Bengal,63#, 28dl, Easton ST Excels 400s @ 27.5", GT 5575s @ 27.5", or Beman 400s @ 27.5, ST 100 Magnums/Grim Reapers, older WB, Bonecollector 1100 Sights, LimbSaver "S" coil stabilizer, Grayling four arrow quiver, nocturnal nocks, Hutch-n-Sons cable/strings

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad to here your problem is solved. It's about time.LOL

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

@ AS about time is right. That rest made it shoot like a dream now and with a bum shoulder I can go back to the 55/75 and lower the poundage a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parttimr View Post
    @ AS about time is right. That rest made it shoot like a dream now and with a bum shoulder I can go back to the 55/75 and lower the poundage a bit.
    Sounds good. Nothing like a well tuned accurate bow.
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com