Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Feathers

Post Thanks / Like

Default Free Feathers

Found an ad in the back of Jan/Feb 2012 issue of Bow & Arrow Hunting. True Flight feathers had an ad for free samples of 2" shield back feathers. Send an email to; email@trueflightfeathers.com I just sent an email, so hopefully I'll see some freebies in the mail soon.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link. I need some different colors anyway.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

any specifics on the coupon? do they want us just to send them in a mailing address on a e-mail? will they need two box tops to my kellogg's apple jacks, etc.? anyhow let us know i would really like to try them out.

Post Thanks / Like

I sent an email with my mailing address and have received no further requests for more information. I guess I just wait for the mail. I was kind of hoping for a confirmation that they received the email, but that may be asking a little too much. I'll keep everyone posted when the mail arrives.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

well my free true flight 2" shield feather samples came in the mail today, with a annual newsletter ,a couple nice trueflight 5 7/8" stickers, and a few colored pamphlets w/ one including fletching instructions. nice... i can't wait to get time to try them out on my new fletching jig..After this courteous gesture from trueflight i dont see me needing to search for business among any competing feather companies ... i also rec'd a email confriming they rec'd my coupon there,,,,, money man.
    Last edited by madman350; 01-23-2012 at 09:45 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this offer only for the US or will they send them across the pond??
    Testing testing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkember View Post
    Is this offer only for the US or will they send them across the pond??
    i would be surprised if they'll foot the mail cost for just a dozen or a dozen and a half free feathers..but the only to find out is check with them, for sure it will be a light package so that may hold the expense down somewhat, in the states it probably only cost them .40 or .50 cents per sample.. as tight as companies are over here budget wise, i would suspect they have to draw the line somewhere, but you never know.
    maybe offer to order a few at a modest cost then ask them to throw in the free ones woild probably oblige them to make the plunge.
    GOOD LUCK.. hey by the way you shoot a martin bow or what over there in them forests?
    Last edited by madman350; 01-23-2012 at 01:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by madman350 View Post
    well my free true flight 2" shield feather samples came in the mail today, with a annual newsletter ,a couple nice trueflight 5 7/8" stickers, and a few colored pamphlets w/ one including fletching instructions. nice... i can't wait to get time to try them out on my new fletching jig..After this courteous gesture from trueflight i dont see me needing to search for business among any competing feather companies ... i also rec'd a email confriming they rec'd my coupon there,,,,, money man.
    How long did it take to receive the samples? Sounds like a nice little sample package they put together.
    2012 Alien X

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Money Man View Post
    How long did it take to receive the samples? Sounds like a nice little sample package they put together.
    i emailed them the day after you made the original post and got them yesterday. I dont have good luck with responses when used in conjunction with window live mail "contact us" links so i just emailed them directly thru my normal email account.

Post Thanks / Like

I emailed them the same day I posted, but mail seems to be a little slower up here. I'll keep my eyes open though, as that seems to be pretty quick. Hopefully by the end of this week. It would be a shame to waste some of the nice 40 degree days.
    2012 Alien X