Thread: Miscommunication

fisher-of-men

Default Miscommunication

Don't know much more about running this computer than I do archery stuff which is zilch. But I wrote email to martin early in month no reply for about 10days then up pops a message saying I would be hearing from a rep or tech in a couple days. Still no hear and I think I lost the reply I did have saying they would respond as soon as possible. I know its a busy time of the year, but might be worth putting this prod out there see if it gets any att: fisher-of men looks like same people put this site together as the one at Archery Talk. Maybe I'll get the hang of it

fisher-of-men

Thumbs up Success

As I stated in an answer to callmaker's thread yesterday, I did hear from Joel and it looks like the issues are being addressed. I hate to think of any heads rolling. But maybe this is a move up for Joel (hope he isn't prone to ulcers). My problems were not consequential. I am now fat, dumb, and happy I have a handful of arrows and my very own BEAR TAMERLANE bow to launch them with. Maybe by spring I will be able to come close to hitting what I want, and know much more about this thing called archery, so as to ask more intelligent questions. What I am trying to say is SORRY! Please don't use my piddling stack of kindling to stoke up your fires of indignation. They wouldn't make enough fire to toast a marshmellow fisher-of-men