Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accepted a new job

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by droppixel View Post
    Good advice. I think the only main thing should would have a problem with ... aside from the money ... is that she just bought me my Cheetah for Christmas last year. I shot the living snot out of it all year, hunted with it and love it to death. Just like to get another toy. I'm sure I'll hang onto the Cheetah for personal reasons and I can imagine many people looking for an 07 Cheetah anytime soon.
    i want lots of bows,at least 10.i just want to hang them on the wall and have to pic and choose what bow would i like to shoot today.of course i will allway have a bow just for hunting but it would be nice to loan a bow or try to get some other people into archery.my bengal will never leave me.

another way to go about it is to tell her she bought you a bow and now you get to buy yourself a bow.

the way i see it is all us men with with a wife need to stand up and law down the law every 5 or 10 years,ya know just to let the wifes know we are still here and not a giant blob of......yes deer..........yes honey.......what ever makes you happy wife.lol

Post Thanks / Like

I know for sure my dad would consider shooting mine and I would be happy to have him shoot it. He is shooter a super old Parker or PSE. He has another older Cheetah that I used to shoot actually, that could be a nice shooter for him, it is just a hair too long. It had a dual cam conversion on it, so not sure which they are for what modules would help that.

And I just deuced in my pants ... just did the math on my vacation payout and it will be around $5,600 before taxes ...
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I know for sure my dad would consider shooting mine and I would be happy to have him shoot it. He is shooter a super old Parker or PSE. He has another older Cheetah that I used to shoot actually, that could be a nice shooter for him, it is just a hair too long. It had a dual cam conversion on it, so not sure which they are for what modules would help that.

And I just deuced in my pants ... just did the math on my vacation payout and it will be around $5,600 before taxes ...
    that 5600 is a new bow and a vacation or a elk hunting trip in oregon.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats droppixel and I hope your new job goes well for you.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Good advice. I think the only main thing should would have a problem with ... aside from the money ... is that she just bought me my Cheetah for Christmas last year. I shot the living snot out of it all year, hunted with it and love it to death. Just like to get another toy. I'm sure I'll hang onto the Cheetah for personal reasons and I ca'nt imagine many people looking for an 07 Cheetah anytime soon.
    You ca'nt? Must not have a 5'11" 180 lb grandson thats almost 14 ( in two weeks ) like I do then.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    You ca'nt? Must not have a 5'11" 180 lb grandson thats almost 14 ( in two weeks ) like I do then.
    Are you implying something there Mr.4x5? And yes I brutalized that can't spelling

Post Thanks / Like

Only that a lot of people would be interested in your 07 Cheetah, including my grandson.
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Well then that certainly shakes some things up a bit. I'm really planning on making this bow purchase go through, so that is something I could consider if everything plays out properly.

Post Thanks / Like

Well, I've pretty much settled on a deal for an Alien X - just got to wait for that check and get a payment out. I'll have to do some debating about if I want to sell the Cheetah, wouldn't rule it out I suppose.

Post Thanks / Like

Got the check and sent payment for the Alien X! Gonna be picture time when it comes!