Thread: A new calling concept.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A new calling concept.

First I just want to sat hi and glad to be here. I've been working on a new calling concept that started out for just my friends and I but became a call that worked great. I hunt in Pa. and we have the most bow huters in the country, everyone has a call so the bucks are call shy to say the least. Now that the patent work is in oreder I'm just looking for feedback across the country. So I thought if I could incorperate the sound of a whitetails walk with a grunt or rattle bag it would give me a new edge. When I hit the grunt to get that buck to stop I through out 4 or 5 steps. He heard him grunt now he hears him moving. I'ts been a great combo. These calls are not in mass production and there are no big names tied to me. They are hand made out of Acme Pa and mailed out. I'm just looking for your feedback. So if you have some time please goto www.thecompletedeercallingsystem.com watch all the video's and let me know what you think. You can leave me a message on my site just click the ask us tab. Thanks again Valentine.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting. I tried rubbing a branch with dried leaves on the ground but the leaves would fall off. This should last a lot longer.
    Firecat 400

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default New calling concept

Thanks for taking some time out to check it out guys. I've been using one of my first proto types for 2 going on three seasons now and I'ts been step on, smashed, pulled on buy jagers, droped out of my stand and still sounds good. Thanks again Valentine.