Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onza 3 Shooters

Post Thanks / Like

I shoot a QAD, still the best IMO,I've been shooting them since they came out.
    Onza 3,2012 Prime shift,Perrys no peepQAD,tru glo extreme.Titespot.P&Y measurer.

Post Thanks / Like

i have 6 bows 1 is an onza 3 with the quad hunter rest on all of them , haven't had not one problem with them, sold a 1907 bengal to my nephew, has the same quad hunter rest that i put on it when i bought the bow new. 3 things i really like about the quad is the thumb bar and being able to ajust the trip cord at the rest & change the cord without taking the rest apart if it needs to be a little shorter just pull the cord out a little and melt the end a little. ripcord is an excellant rest but doesn't have the thumb bar & has to be disassembled to replace the cord. don't know anything about any of the other rest mentioned have never owned them.
    Last edited by bowgramp59; 01-31-2012 at 11:12 AM.
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    i have 6 bows 1 is an onza 3 with the quad hunter rest on all of them , haven't had not one problem with them, sold a 1907 bengal to my nephew, has the same quad hunter rest that i put on it when i bought the bow new. 3 things i really like about the quad is the thumb bar and being able to ajust the trip cord at the rest & change the cord without taking the rest apart if it needs to be a little shorter just pull the cord out a little and melt the end a little. ripcord is an excellant rest but doesn't have the thumb bar & has to be disassembled to replace the cord. don't know anything about any of the other rest mentioned have never owned them.
    Wow, you really are a bowgramp huh?
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

You are talking of the "bottom" of the 3 right? Not the LD or the HDX or whatever the heck they call it?
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I've been doing some more snooping around for bows, the Nemesis I posted sold but found this on AT - guy with an Onza has a Revolution mounted ...

DSCN5333.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

thats a good looking bow... almost wish I had gotten the skulls camo...

I sent him a PM asking how the revolution worked for him on the Onza.
    Last edited by wscywabbit; 02-01-2012 at 03:29 PM.
    In God and guns we trust;
    • One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
    • A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

2011 Onza 3: 70#, 28.25 draw (AMO), 384 gr arrow, 288 fps
    2005 Saber: 70#, same arrow, 250 fps

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wscywabbit View Post
    thats a good looking bow... almost wish I had gotten the skulls camo...

I sent him a PM asking how the revolution worked for him on the Onza.
    This is one of the bows I have on my watch list right now. Got 2-3 Onzas and AX and 2 Nemesis I am asking about right now. Really getting stoked for this check next week and getting in trouble with the wife over it.

Post Thanks / Like

i 've got a quad hunter rest on mine . i just put it on and went to shooting, can't see any problems!
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

Curtis, Could you get your nephew to post a pic of the 1907 Bengal? Would really like to see it!
    http://eastoutfitter.tripod.com/index.html
    http://www.cascadianbowmen.org/
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, shoot thru, 63lb, Quiktune 3000, HAA OL 5519, Beman ICS Hunter
    Martin 06 Slayer, Nitrous C, Shoot thru, 55lb, Quiktune 3000, HHA OL 5519 2X, Easton A/C/C
    Ben Pearson 1968 'Cougar' 62" 45#s @ 28" recurve, parallel shaft POC, Zwickey 'Eskimo' 2 blade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elkslayer4x5 View Post
    Curtis, Could you get your nephew to post a pic of the 1907 Bengal? Would really like to see it!
    ...X2.....lol