Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm on the Weight Loss train!. Woot Woot!.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bowgramp59 View Post
    went to the doctor the other day , he said i needed to loose 130 lbs , so i went home and got a devorce !
    YO Curtis, that's a good one guy. LMAO!!!!!!!! I just told my wife. She doesn't see the humor in it. OH well, good thing I don't compare. If I got a ddivorce I'd be dumping about 210 lbs and my doctor knows I only weight 164# I better post this before the wife checks to see what I'm typing.
    If You're Not Living on the Edge You're Taking Up Too Much Space
    Martin Gold Plus Staff Shooter
    Alien Mafia
    PSAA Life member, UBP Life member
    PADI AOW Diver

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

all jokes aside i could stsnd to loose 50#s i'm diabetic & take one med. the side affect is wt. gain , hard to loose the wt. i will really work on it for a while and drop 8-10 lbs first thing you know i start gaining it back. i like to eat . i have figured it out if it taste good don't eat it, everthing that taste good is bad for you. i really need to try , went back to that same doctor the other day , he gave me 6 months to live, he found out that i didn't have the money to pay him so he gave me another 6 months ! lol
    curtis

2010 nemesis camo, 2011 nemesis carbon fiber,
    2010 onza 3 camo,

Post Thanks / Like

How's it going on the weight loss express? Hope you're still hanging in there. Myself, I'm not doing that great. Only down 8 lbs. But every lb counts right. Have you put your new kicks to good use yet? Keep up the fight Simon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skbengal View Post
    How's it going on the weight loss express? Hope you're still hanging in there. Myself, I'm not doing that great. Only down 8 lbs. But every lb counts right. Have you put your new kicks to good use yet? Keep up the fight Simon.
    I'm doing well. The diet loss has slowed down but I should be eating 500 calories. I've been averaging around 570 calories. I've used the shoes once. I've been using my regular kicks. It's too cold to use the minimalist shoes right now. My toes start freezing. I was 286, I'm now 259. At least the weight is not coming back up. I have to make sure I eat ZERO fat. So far I've lost inches from the sides of my chest, Thighs and rear end. . I'm really glad

I did some research on Soda...My main addiction. I found out about this Soda called Zevia. it's made using Stevia. It's supposed to be Gluten free and alright for people that are Diabetic. I'm preparing so when I go off my 40 day Diet, I don't relapse and go back to drinking regular cola. I hope the stuff tastes great. They didn't sell it near my area so I ordered an Rainbow pack ( Different flavors ) off of Amazon. I have to stay away from the three S's, Sugar, Sodium and starches. Stevia is the only allowed natural sugar i can use. I'm actually liking the stuff now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    I'm doing well. The diet loss has slowed down but I should be eating 500 calories. I've been averaging around 570 calories. I've used the shoes once. I've been using my regular kicks. It's too cold to use the minimalist shoes right now. My toes start freezing. I was 286, I'm now 259. At least the weight is not coming back up. I have to make sure I eat ZERO fat. So far I've lost inches from the sides of my chest, Thighs and rear end. . I'm really glad

I did some research on Soda...My main addiction. I found out about this Soda called Zevia. it's made using Stevia. It's supposed to be Gluten free and alright for people that are Diabetic. I'm preparing so when I go off my 40 day Diet, I don't relapse and go back to drinking regular cola. I hope the stuff tastes great. They didn't sell it near my area so I ordered an Rainbow pack ( Different flavors ) off of Amazon. I have to stay away from the three S's, Sugar, Sodium and starches. Stevia is the only allowed natural sugar i can use. I'm actually liking the stuff now.
    thats good to hear.keep at it.in time you will be a lean mean healthy machine.

my wife just droped a bomb on my wile i was on lunch,she says she is going to do the hood to coast this year.in no way is she in any condition to run that.i told her she had better start training 2 years ago.i almost got a fat lip for that one.lol

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like we both have the same goal to achive,i dont have to loose as much weight but my bad cholesteral is to high so ive got to drop a few and excersize.
    have to stay away from them greasy foods and watch the pop.....well im sure you know all about it.....Anyway looks like your on to a healthy path,just dont steer off track to much.

String builder/ Super Moderator Hutch~n~Son Archery's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As speedykills said greasy foods and soda 2 things to limit yourself on. It helps bring down the cholesterol. Another thing that helps lower cholesterol is probiotic's, it is in yogurt and many other things. It also helps digestion and many other things.

Hutch
    Bow String Depot Custom String Builders
    Need a string set pm or email me @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com
    or check us out @ http://bowstringdepot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Simon.
    I went on the same diet last year and lost 30 pounds in a month.
    I never did the maintance part of it and I have put most of it back on. I just ordered a new bottle of drops and am going back on them when they get here. This time I am going to do the whole thing like I am suppose to...LOL
    There are 2 guys at work that did the HCG drops 2 years ago, one guy lost 200 pounds and the other lost just under 100 pounds. They have not put any of the weight back on as of yet.
    Beside new clothes, one guy got a new wife too.
    Most ppl think you are starving yourself but if you read the book and see how the drops work, your body is burning up to 4500 calories a day.
    Good luck buddy and stick with it.
    Don.
    I am sponsered by Louie Rangle-- Gator Feathers by Gator vanes...www.gatorvanes.com Deer Crossing Target shafts. Specialty Archery Timberdoodle ll rest. Bow String Depot Cables and String.
    I Shoot a 2012-SepterV and a 2011-Shadowcat
    I shoot Bowhunter, not barebow--fingers non-sights.
    Enter-ZESTY at checkout at Deer Crossing Archery- http://deercrossingarchery.com/
    For a 10% discount on all products, other than ECO Hunter shafts.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank guys!. I've been feeling great. I've also been using the Teeter's machine for about 6 months now for my bad back. I wish I bought this machine years ago. I probably would have less back pain. The weight loss has been helping with the back issues. Since being on this Diet, I have had less IBS problems. I cut down on the sodium and a lot of the spices that I usually like. I like to use crushed red peppers.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Double S! Don't worry, I'm not going to post a picture of a nice 1/2" thick steak.LOL
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com