Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Help, I want a new rest. I need advice.

Post Thanks / Like

I was shooting a NAP 360 Capture and then switched to the Apache. You can generally find the Apache on the AT classifieds for $30-40 and they are a breeze to set up.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 96xjclassic View Post
    Are any of these ok for fob's? Just asking.
    Yes. That's what I use. The smack down connects to one of the limbs. I just wanted to let you know that too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Double S View Post
    Yes. That's what I use. The smack down connects to one of the limbs. I just wanted to let you know that too.
    Smackdown is one that I am thinking about running on my next bow. Think I'm wanting to go with a limb driven ... and there aren't very many options.
    2014 Lithium :: 2007 Cheetah :: Jaguar Take-down
    REAL AVID Field Staff / Bucks and Beards Scents Field Staff

Post Thanks / Like

NAP Apache works a treat
    Testing testing

Post Thanks / Like

I will be the oddball, I use a Whisker biscuit.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Post Thanks / Like

For a capture rest the Bodoodle Zapper 300 is an excellent rest. It's accurate, and the metal prongs are virtually wear proof. Here's a picture of mine with camo tape on it:100_1375.JPG

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bfisher View Post
    Shakey Hunter, QAD, Ripcord. Almost any of the drop aways will work with FOB's. In fact, a drop away is a necessity with FOB's, but I guess you already know that. If not then try shooting one through your Whisker Bisquit, LOL.
    that is exactly why I asked. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerj View Post
    I will be the oddball, I use a Whisker biscuit.
    I do too. I don't really have any complaints. It might slow down the arrow a bit but I'm really just looking to update a bit & considering playing around with fob's for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    For a capture rest the Bodoodle Zapper 300 is an excellent rest. It's accurate, and the metal prongs are virtually wear proof. Here's a picture of mine with camo tape on it:100_1375.JPG

A.S
    Thanks for the pic. I wish you guys posted more. I'm kind of a visual guy. Also, do you guys have links to any of these?
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BoDoodle-Zap...item33718ef7e0

This may or may not be the cheapest price for the Zapper, so you might have to look around somewhat.

A.S
    2011 Martin Firecat 400/NAP Apache Dropaway/Truglo Xtreme Sight/Custom 8" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    2007 Martin Jaguar /Trophy Taker Dropaway/Extreme Sight/Custom 21" Stabilizer/Victory V6 Arrows
    Bow String Depot, Custom String Builders email us @ bowstringdepot@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default just checked it out.

Thanks looks cool. Are there any moving parts
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow Splitter View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/BoDoodle-Zap...item33718ef7e0

This may or may not be the cheapest price for the Zapper, so you might have to look around somewhat.

A.S
    Only thing bad about bodoodle,WB,Octane pro,you better have perfect form everytime because if you dont they will magnify any torque,and produce bad shots and habits.
    If dont feel comfortable with a dropaway then go with a QAD or code red type of rest,they are the best of both worlds.