Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sos rubber module replacement

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    welcome to the forum.
    your bow will not take the CCS,i wish the would but it wont.so you will have to use the standard rod and slide.
    Too bad!
    Thank you Gravedigger!

Post Thanks / Like

You can get a front mount string stopper. Have you considered that route?
    2012 Rytera Nemesis - Sword Twilight Hunter Sight - QAD HD Bone Collector Drop Away - WindJammer 7" Stabilizer - 438 Grain Beman ICS Hunter Elites - G5 T3's & QAD Exodus Swept Back Version

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by archerx7 View Post
    The part number you need for the replacement rubber is 8811R. Give them a call, they should have them in stock.
    Thanks I'll call them

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face

I talked to Joel, he tOld me they no longer make trg or SOS or carry replacement parts for them. He told me to email him a pic of my cracked rubber module and he could warrant an sts to me, which is strange because , my SOS has the problem . So I'm basically replacing my trg, when my string decelerator is what's broken, and my 11 exile doesn't have a drilled hole for a traditional decelerator, so I don't know how I'm solving my problem with that.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

And nothing against Martin or Joel, I just haven't had a prob with the trg or SOS and hate to change my setup, and it seems my options are thin. Point blank, I have to have a string decelerator,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    welcome to the forum
    if it is cause you problem then you need to call martin CS and speak with someone and they will ship you a sts and rod/slide.martin is taking care of thouse who have issues with it,but not everyone is haveing problems with it

Well that sucks! I guess that is better than them doing nothing for the problem, but The Martin dealer close to me, I dont even want him refletching arrows for me, let alone what problems others are discribing once replacing the cabel slide and string stopper. The other dealer where I bought this bow is 2 1/2 hour drive away from me, kind of expensive route for me to get this fixed!
    I will call them to see what my options are! Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WileyJ View Post
    Well that sucks! I guess that is better than them doing nothing for the problem, but The Martin dealer close to me, I dont even want him refletching arrows for me, let alone what problems others are discribing once replacing the cabel slide and string stopper. The other dealer where I bought this bow is 2 1/2 hour drive away from me, kind of expensive route for me to get this fixed!
    I will call them to see what my options are! Thanks for the info.
    any time.if i was you i would call CS and tell tell them your deal,let them know a good dealer is a long drive and see if they cant drop ship the parts to your door.it never hurts to ask.
    the TRG and SOS may be gone for now but i think some day we will see a new and improved setup.