Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Homemade cube target.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Homemade layered cardboard target

Awesome! Styrofoam rarely is lying around for me. When it is,is busted all up and not enough to mess with. That is professional looking at least. But let us know on the durability of it. Looks great! ............gonna post some cardboard box targets I have been getting a lot of use out of.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2010 Cheetah Mag. 64# NAP QuickTime 360 rest. Apex 3 pin w/light. Gold Tip 5575 Exposition Hunter arrows. 100grn Trophy Ridge Hammerheads, Six Shooter quiver, Trueball Copperhead release.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Homemade cardboard target side 2

The back side
    2010 Cheetah Mag. 64# NAP QuickTime 360 rest. Apex 3 pin w/light. Gold Tip 5575 Exposition Hunter arrows. 100grn Trophy Ridge Hammerheads, Six Shooter quiver, Trueball Copperhead release.

Post Thanks / Like

Default second box target

This one was for my wife.

Post Thanks / Like

wonder if you're going to get some residue from the tape on your arrow.

Post Thanks / Like

I've only had time to put about 5 arrows it it so far. I haven't noticed any glue from the tape on my arrows. However with all that Styrofoam and massive amounts of tightly wound tape, it is very tough to pull arrows.
    I will not be keeping this Target outside in the weather. It will live in the shed until use.
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling

Post Thanks / Like

What do you put inside of the cardboard box? I feel like my arrow would pass right through if its empty.
    2007 Martin Wildcat / Jaguar 55# Dw 29" DL, Wildman Fly Series Quiver,Nap Apache Drop Away Rest, 28" Beman, ICS. Bowhunter 400- Custom Camo Hutch-n-son wrist sling